civillians and more civillian vehicles in RWM? READ FIRST!!!

An place for english questions !

Do you agree?

yes
77%
no
23%

Insgesamt abgegebene Stimmen: 13

Lamafarmer

Beitrag von Lamafarmer »

For Real Warfare WW2 feel hat geschrieben:
I think he's loco
who ? Matttheoz ?
no, one should not say than because people do not agree,
they are insane and that is likely to be taken as a beginning of insult (attack of weaks…)
I rest my case :lol:
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von LT albrecht »

I agreed not to insult real WW2 feeling and I won't, I don't need to. He's done it himself...
we shall fight them on the beaches and on the fields, we shall fight them in the streets and we shall never surrender, because there isn't a button for that :-) ) And we wont dig fortifications until SS3 =) or after it because the bastards didn't include it...
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich
Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

@Matttheoz
Dude, I can only repeat myself : I wouldn't go posting unintelligible crap on a french forum so please atleast try to make some sense so we can atleast have decent discussions. Type this into your google translator : gibberish
generally (experiment of an old forumer :wink: ), attacks on the language/translation in a forum (attacks which arrive, surprise, surprise, very tardily and after to have very well understood my disagreement about rigid horses :roll: ) are always the attacks of “weaksâ€
Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
-Barbarossa-
* SSM - General * (Administrator)

Beitrag von -Barbarossa- »

Shadock same for u - edit ur insults quickly or I do it!!!!

Last warning for this thread.

It begins to be a flame-basis only and if this continure I will close it soon.
Das Leben ist kein Frankreichfeldzug.
RWM auf Twitter folgen! https://twitter.com/RWM_Barbarossa
Matttheoz
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Matttheoz »

Doesn't bare answering...

Something to lighten the mood in here instead :D
Dateianhänge
scared.JPG
scared.JPG (18.87 KiB) 4791 mal betrachtet
Lamafarmer

Beitrag von Lamafarmer »

Light, eh? ;D
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

That did lighen the mood :)
Barbarossa's right, the battle is over. the results for the poll say it all, including who won. (guess who??)

Friendly comment to Real WW2 feeling, french and English grammar are different; you can't mix and match so please use simpler scenteces and work up. That way your English will eventually become excellent and no-one (even me) will complain about it.
we shall fight them on the beaches and on the fields, we shall fight them in the streets and we shall never surrender, because there isn't a button for that :-) ) And we wont dig fortifications until SS3 =) or after it because the bastards didn't include it...
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich
Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

@barba
heu... which insults ? "babies" ?

@LT albrecht
That did lighen the mood Barbarossa's right, the battle is over. the results for the poll say it all, including who won. (guess who??)
Friendly comment to Real WW2 feeling, french and English grammar are different; you can't mix and match so please use simpler scenteces and work up. That way your English will eventually become excellent and no-one (even me) will complain about it.
second time that I say that to you, I repeat, BAD STRATEGY... because noboby fooled by that :roll: ...
the results of your poll is not about the RIGID HORSES, but about global civilian units.
But you can make a test with a specific poll about RIGID HORSES :lol:

in a last attempt to return to you lucid and to acquire a better judgement,
I will test the autosuggestion method, repeat after me
I DONT LIKE RIGID HORSES, IS BAD FOR REALISTIC IMMERSION

so ? still not ?

And really ? you thinks having a good English ? you should reverify your last school marks, to see reality in face :shock:

@Matttheoz
you want to see what result already arrived at your friend :P
changed, swearwords and insults removed; point (I'm sorry but it's obvious you don't understand) is still valid
Dateianhänge
161.jpg
161.jpg (16.36 KiB) 4718 mal betrachtet
Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

ALL @Real WW2 Feeling:
I'm afraid that won't work as I'll be laughing too much for it to get through. I quote:

You got it wrong, it's THEY ARE and there's a THE in there too!!!! The sentence would be
I DON'T LIKE THE RIGID HORSES, THEY ARE BAD FOR REALISTIC IMMERSION
but that's a lie...

And if you think my English is so bad please come to England, where I have lived all my life and take it up with me personally (if you want to, or you could stay at home and we can end this pathetic excuse for a debate by stopping with the insults and believing me when I say I'm not trying to insult you. This is quickly going very "The Somme 1916" shaped) as on the way you may be enlightened, if not I'm afraid you might want to take an Open University (study at home) course which would teach you how to properly form scentences, use plurals and place descriptions of things/people in the right places in the scentences.

I'm just trying to help and refuse to trade insults with you as I commonly use irony and sarcasm which appear to allude you most of the time. After all they do say sarcasm is a very English thing...

This is the last post, please do us a favour barbarossa and lock this thread (except the poll if that is possible) so people can see the views but the arguing will stop. Thanks,
NO MORE POSTS ANYONE (except moderators)
Zuletzt geändert von LT albrecht am 20.06.2007, 17:43, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Lamafarmer

Beitrag von Lamafarmer »

Do they teach you how to spell sentence in those courses as well? ;D
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

OOps! Thanks, even english people make mistakes but all of the grammar in there is propler "real people" grammar.
-Barbarossa-

Beitrag von -Barbarossa- »

Yip this thread is closed, because total lagg of sense and it supports flame-basis.
Das Leben ist kein Frankreichfeldzug.
RWM auf Twitter folgen! https://twitter.com/RWM_Barbarossa
Gesperrt

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“