strange problems in lag

An place for english questions !
Antworten
Suka
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

strange problems in lag

Beitrag von Suka »

it has happened sometimes on big maps and when is lag that orders to units are very slow and messed up. FE when i take t34/85 to attack a target it actually goes nearer then it should even after it shoots cos of slow reaction or something. I have checked that when i have stop the tank before and try to fire then it actually fires farther... And sometimes units respond only aftyer 3 sec to stop command. And i know im not only1 to experience this...

So any idea whats going on here??
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von LT albrecht »

no, I got that today though, are you using a BT voyager 105 modem or on AOL?
we shall fight them on the beaches and on the fields, we shall fight them in the streets and we shall never surrender, because there isn't a button for that :-) ) And we wont dig fortifications until SS3 =) or after it because the bastards didn't include it...
Suka
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von Suka »

no i dont have modem
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von LT albrecht »

kk, maybe your internet is slow or something, mine is slightly; or maybe someone you're playing with has a slow connection.
we shall fight them on the beaches and on the fields, we shall fight them in the streets and we shall never surrender, because there isn't a button for that :-) ) And we wont dig fortifications until SS3 =) or after it because the bastards didn't include it...
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich
Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
viriato
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von viriato »

maybe there is an another cause especially if you are hosting and using MS for dl.if you leave it open while you play people still maybe download your map and affect performance.disable MS when you start game and close the mms
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“