An place for english questions !
Antworten
viriato
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

List index out of bounds(-1)

Beitrag von viriato »

Hi
I had to reinstall the whole game today that is included ss2 ,patches and all .but i keep getting an error message box 1st when i start the game all together warning me cdv not found etc and then "list index not found" when I click mms.
I tried clicking fix config but with no result.its driving me mad.i think i directed the mod to the right route that is programme files \ss2...
it all began 2 days ago when i noticed i could not host .players were able to dl my map but couldnt see my game.but i can join games
After trying out several solutions i decided to reinstall the entire game.
A nightmare heelp :cry:
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von LT albrecht »

the MMS itself needs to be in the SS2 folder with the mod list or it says this as it can't find the list, reinstall the mod, I got this when I accidentally installec the MMS on the desktop... if it is there then there might be something wrong with the MMS or the list of mods.
we shall fight them on the beaches and on the fields, we shall fight them in the streets and we shall never surrender, because there isn't a button for that :-) ) And we wont dig fortifications until SS3 =) or after it because the bastards didn't include it...
viriato
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von viriato »

thanks albreght for the help but i have reinstalled the game and mod several times with no luck I have just dld a new rwm b3 and patch to see if there is a mistake or error in the old one but I doubt this is going to help.
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von LT albrecht »

there should be a folder called "ss2 switcher" in c:\program files\sudden strike II which should have folders in called "RWM" and "CDV" (Ignore the one called Lang it has languages for the MMS in it).
we shall fight them on the beaches and on the fields, we shall fight them in the streets and we shall never surrender, because there isn't a button for that :-) ) And we wont dig fortifications until SS3 =) or after it because the bastards didn't include it...
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich
Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

there are infos on my site which will be able perhaps well to help you
http://voila-01.site.voila.fr/
Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
viriato
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von viriato »

hi again and thanks .Well what i am going to say might serve as an assistance if you encounter the same problem.What i did in the end was to create a new folder away from "programme files" named "sudden" for example and installed all the game mods etc in it and it worked! i think this mms is very case sensitive to lecture and sometimes by factors which i dont know gets lost!!
But i still cannot host any game.i can join games but apparently nobdy sees mine.
i have a very simple usb adsl modem ,no router and it worked fine till a few days ago. i always have a dynamic ip(Inside and outside) so in theory and dont need to configure ports to open as a normal router
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“