rwm7 b4\E "EAST FRONT SUMMER" SCHEMME english

An place for english questions !
Gojira
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Beitrag von Gojira »

well- there is an edit button upper right corner viriato ;) in forums in general, double posting is forbidden , as it is here ;)

try to use the edit button please :)

kind regards ,

Gojira
viriato
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von viriato »

?????? i dont understand gojira what you are saying.
About the tree business .i give up :) its ok for me .I suppose its a matter of the map maker anyway.in a sense i would make all trees hostable.
-=panzer=-
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von -=panzer=- »

Whether it is possible to see all new free and vertical objects, trees and houses which will be included in the new scheme?
viriato
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von viriato »

[quote="Cassius"]Batus,

Make it easy to kill anybody on the tree...there no protection as inside in any true house.

Remember that any unit, player or enemy, will react immediatly when shot at, and it will be peanuts to eliminate the guy up there
i agree ,A tree is not a house
Cassius
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von Cassius »

@ Panzer,

Yes, climb a tree and you will see everything, eh eh. OR

Browse these pages... :wink:...lots of pictures
batus
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von batus »

Hi everybody. First I must say I understand Viriato's point. I was a bit worried about the same thing. But, I won't make them differ too much, and the placement will be up to the mapmaker who must not overuse them. Also the idea about merging the big tree with the watch tower seems interesting.
Fedor, the tree.res and fre.res have been enlarged. There are some new stand objects as well (cornfield and destroyed tanks) No houses have been added yet, but they will be soon. I've made dozens of new trees for Martijn. These are mostly from BK and its mods.
As for the protection provided by the trees as dom, this will have to be set in the descdom files. As soon as I finish them and test them, I will send my suggestions to the scheme maker.
viriato
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von viriato »

imagine somoene puts a "MORTAR SOLDIER " on a tree branch.Well i am sorry for being a bit loud ....I had a bit of my spanish wine hehehehe...but there must be a limit i think .
batus
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von batus »

Well Viriato, here's your hybrid of a megalodon tree and a watch tower. Are you sure such a thing ever existed, dude?
Bild
viriato
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von viriato »

ok but that up to the imagination of mapmakers ...i didnt say to built tower- megalodon tree in the first place. Use the tree yeees.the idea of hiding people in a tree is great.but what about the limits.
you simply copied the tree and the tower and made look as it was all together from the first instance. And you you now i am not that stupid.Do whatever you want to do but remember the morttar soldier bit...How are you going to limit it ?
Lamafarmer

Beitrag von Lamafarmer »

Who cares, I like it.
batus
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von batus »

Viriato, I'm not sure I understand what you mean with this mortar soldier. Mortar soldiers have the parameter 'canfirefrominside' set to 0. They don't fire when they are inside a house.
viriato
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von viriato »

ok baltus oyur right.lets stop the argument.it is not my intention to attack you .You carry on with the good work .All i suggested was the idea of giving the watchtower the shoot property
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich
Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

this new sheme called “East front" but I supose which it is also usable for the West front with US/GB/FR units ?
Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
batus
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von batus »

Yes, because RWM uses a common unit desc file for all schemes. So you could use this scheme for other fronts.
Lamafarmer

Beitrag von Lamafarmer »

batus hat geschrieben:Viriato, I'm not sure I understand what you mean with this mortar soldier. Mortar soldiers have the parameter 'canfirefrominside' set to 0. They don't fire when they are inside a house.
Ooh if that is possible the Bazooka, Panzerfaust and Panzerschreck shouldn't be fired from the inside as well :P
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“