OMAI PRE-FINAL

An place for english questions !
Antworten
Lamafarmer

OMAI PRE-FINAL

Beitrag von Lamafarmer »

Can't believe the Barby hasn't posted it in here, poor foreigners :L

http://www.il-portal.de/Barbarossa/rwm6 ... nstall.exe

Overwrites Beta4, so make a copy of your Sudden Strike folder in case you want to keep the old one.

New sounds for the editor:
  • @combat_sound_1
    @combat_sound_2
    @combat_sound_with_rain
    @countryside
    @river_birds
New units:
  • Pz.Kpfw. IV F2 (75mm KwK40 L/43)
    German G-43 Schütze (Gewehr G-43 7,92mm)
    Russian SVT-40 Avtomatchik Strelok (Tokarew SVT-40 7,62mm)
    both comparable with the US M1 Garand
    Italian MP Tiratore (Beretta M1938A 9mm)
    the Bersaglieri (elite unit) has some feathers on his helmet now and is still there
List of bug fixes might follow by either me or Barbarossa :D
Suka
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von Suka »

i have also heared from "undisclosed sources" that bombers now work little differently and are more powerful, many cool looking models and lot of new sound effects!!
viriato
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Re: OMAI PRE-FINAL

Beitrag von viriato »

[quote="Lamafarmer"]Can't believe the Barby hasn't posted it in here, poor foreigners :L

http://www.il-portal.de/Barbarossa/rwm6 ... nstall.exe

Overwrites Beta4, so make a copy of your Sudden Strike folder in case you want to keep the old one.

New sounds for the editor:
  • @combat_sound_1
    @combat_sound_2
    @combat_sound_with_rain
    @countryside
    @river_birds
PFFFIU !!! no pevious warning about the overwritting files .Lucky i cn still open my editor and find the maps .i suppose its a matter of compiling them to new multiplayer situation.
viriato
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von viriato »

ye i see that all the previous multyplayer maps are not there in "create " button
Tryglav666

Beitrag von Tryglav666 »

Hi.

I'm popping into this forum from time to time checking what's new with the RWM. This time I decided to go the registered way;) The point is, that in german RWM section (devoted to the beta5) there is a lot of posts about(at keast what i can assume of, since my german is close to zero:) )bugs there.Can somebody post the translated list of bugs in RWM b5?That would help a lot since i don't know if there is a point in upgrading to b5(in a bug-related sense)or is it better to wait for the final-final veriosn:)?

Anyway great work Barbarossa&the rest involved in RWM
Lamafarmer

Beitrag von Lamafarmer »

If you play RWM online I doubt you'll find any Beta4 games soon and there haven't been any major bugs reported yet, so go ahead and get the Beta5. Just remember that in case you want to keep your old version, you either have to make a copy of your Sudden Strike folder or download the other RWM installer(s) again.
Suka
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von Suka »

Overall great work as allways just some thoughts for final...

1)the new semi automatic riflemen for ussr/ger are nice but maybe add them to elite units like SS/guards also?? same goes for mg gunns medics etc...
2)i think all rocket inf should have a rifle for seconday weapon cos atm only volksturm unit of ger has it and it doesnt make sense that inf like bazooka after his main weapon has no ammo it cant defend itself
3)i wonder how is it determened how many inf can ride on a tank? fe. su76 can only have 2!?! but stug marder and pz4 have 5 but t34 only 4...
4) i think 1 heavy churchill 75mm version is still missing?

i hope i have been useful...
Lamafarmer

Beitrag von Lamafarmer »

as to 3): I think it's okay the way it is; all the other SUs except for one have 6 spaces; PzIVs all have 4, same goes for the T-34s.

You also have to take the speed of the Russian vehicles into consideration, so overall I'd say the Russians still got a slight advantage.
Suka
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von Suka »

about su76 i guess its a bug then
Cassius
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von Cassius »

@Tryglav666,
The point is, that in german RWM section (devoted to the beta5) there is a lot of posts about(at keast what i can assume of, since my german is close to zero:) )bugs there.
Remember, as your German is close to zero, most of them also have an English close to zero (Ok, let's not start a topic how many Germans speak English).
But if you post English in the German forum, nobody is going to bite you.

And if you want to have an ideia what they are talking about, try this:http://www.online-translator.com/text.asp?lang=en
Tovarish
Oberst
Oberst

Beitrag von Tovarish »

Cassius hat geschrieben:@Tryglav666,
The point is, that in german RWM section (devoted to the beta5) there is a lot of posts about(at keast what i can assume of, since my german is close to zero:) )bugs there.
Remember, as your German is close to zero, most of them also have an English close to zero (Ok, let's not start a topic how many Germans speak English).
But if you post English in the German forum, nobody is going to bite you.
Nobody will bite you, right. :wink:

Ah and be sure that more germans are able to speak english, than english people are able to speak german.
And if you want to have an ideia what they are talking about, try this:http://www.online-translator.com/text.asp?lang=en

All german-translators are very bad, cause german is a very bad language to translate. :mrgreen:
viriato
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von viriato »

So this will be the thread page then for english then?I am worried about the title
Cassius
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von Cassius »

Ah and be sure that more germans are able to speak english, than english people are able to speak german.
If you look at my previous post, that's not the point:
(Ok, let's not start a topic how many Germans speak English).
All german-translators are very bad, cause german is a very bad language to translate.
Exactly! Read what I said on the previous post:
And if you want to have an ideia what they are talking about...
TO HAVE AN IDEIA! That means you might not be able to translate correctly and fully, but at least you know they are saying.
Bild
Cassius
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

How many tree "doms" on Beta 5?

Beitrag von Cassius »

My downloading is exhausted by 99,99%. I will not be able to download Beta 5 before the end of the month.

Can anyone tell me how many tree "dom's" are available?
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“