Alert for admin...

An place for english questions !
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich
Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

@LT albrecht
"...You speak bad english, I speak bad french; we're even...
"yes you are rigth, this forum it's not a langage school...
so, why you open your mouth all the time ? seriously, you waste your time :lol:
Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
Lamafarmer

Beitrag von Lamafarmer »

I loved this one btw

BildBildBildBild
BildBildBildBild
BildBildBildBild
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von LT albrecht »

A day at the races for the English speaking RWM players maybe?

@real ww2 feeling. if I teach you/everyone else a little English there will be fewer arguments; less work for the moderators and a lower amount of distorted English for me to haave to trawl through to get the point.

You're right, but as this is the ENGLISH section it stands to reason that you should speak ENGLISH. And therefor as I've had enough of winding up (english vernacular, means "annoying", "frustrating" or "provoking") the French I think it's about time I helped those who needed it, and don't take this the wrong way but you do need a little bit of help with a few words and some grammar. After that I'll leave you alone.
we shall fight them on the beaches and on the fields, we shall fight them in the streets and we shall never surrender, because there isn't a button for that :-) ) And we wont dig fortifications until SS3 =) or after it because the bastards didn't include it...
Lamafarmer

Beitrag von Lamafarmer »

HE hath come to teacheth ye! Say yea, not nay! ;D
pTah
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel
Beitrag von pTah »

come on guys. WW2 feel's english is not the best but you should not exaggerate this whole thing.
his intention his surely not to annoy anyone! maybe he's a little bit overeager and sometimes it would be much better if he would take some minutes into correcting the most striking mistakes... in the end he just wants to contribute to RWM, whether he's always right is another question!
Zuletzt geändert von pTah am 26.09.2007, 17:45, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
grüße Stephan

Bild
Lamafarmer

Beitrag von Lamafarmer »

You can add ptah to your list of disciples, Albrecht. (>^-^)>
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

my dear language teachers

like I says it, you repeat yourself and you waste your time :lol:
Bild
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Sorry I haven't posted for a while I had to do an essay for my English GCSE, the only thing I learned whilst doing it was that I want to do a Red Alert Einstein and get rid of Mr Shakespeare...

And real world war two feeling, if I'm wasting my time what does.

"The concept of identity and self-knowledge In the play Othello, the moor of venice"
mean???

If you can answer that right we shall hear no more on the subject of your English skills; wanna try it? 8)
we shall fight them on the beaches and on the fields, we shall fight them in the streets and we shall never surrender, because there isn't a button for that :-) ) And we wont dig fortifications until SS3 =) or after it because the bastards didn't include it...
Cassius
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von Cassius »

Why fireworks are not allowed at Disney Park in France?

It will make the French to surrender! :wink:
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

That's an old one cassius, some of the best are. I personally can't see the french surrendering unless the fireworks fly up, stop and fall before they explode as only the french airforce can surrender to something in the skies after all...

'nuff said, now let's get this thread locked bofore it goes in the direction it's been threatening to since post one.
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

Cassius hat geschrieben:Why fireworks are not allowed at Disney Park in France ? It will make the French to surrender! :wink:
LT albrecht hat geschrieben:That's an old one cassius, some of the best are. I personally can't see the french surrendering unless the fireworks fly up, stop and fall before they explode as only the french airforce can surrender to something in the skies after all... 'nuff said, now let's get this thread locked bofore it goes in the direction it's been threatening to since post one.
ALERT ADMIN !!! RACISM/CULTURISM, MOCKERY & INSULT ON THE NATIONALITY !!
Apply the sanctions of regulations of this forum... for these poor boys.
Considering their mental age level of speechs (always on the nationality...), surely children I suppose ?
Bild
Gesperrt

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“