New tactics and tips for game play rwm(news for newbs)

An place for english questions !
Antworten
adrian
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

New tactics and tips for game play rwm(news for newbs)

Beitrag von adrian »

how to kill big guns??good question isn't it?:D Pardaox is wtih small guns:)in rwm this is working perfect if u have enough time to reach at those guns
ex:select some ba ,su 76,t 34 76 model 40,and some bazooka guys with some inf but before send soem planes to distract atention then u strike fast ;its harder in case of 88 pak . I obs and other exper players know that small guns produce more damage in case of canons because if u try it with 5 t 34 85 u can misse targghet and fi enemy has some jagds and panthers u can lose all tanks in just few sec its happend to me so this fact its confirmed:P so is better to sacrifice some small tanks then bigger tanks;u can try also with su 100 but is riscant my advice is no!! maybe when u secure with some inf in front is ok;
other ex : use mortars more then 3 can give u luck and u kill the crew from canons or u destroy the whole canon is better but usssualy its hapend to damage him; in that mom he is empty and send some tanks to shoot fast and u esc from one 88 who can destroy half of ur armie if is well protected.

Now i will tell what u can do if enemy atac ur big canons and is very frustrating if u succed to do this and u msut be very fast to do it:D
when is clear that enemy want to destroy ur 100 mm or ur 85 u see him coming with 3 pz 4 H OR 2 stug 40 or 3 panthers or tigers u do this thing:
u take out men from canon and waite 1.5 sec then u put back ;because in this time enemy select to kill the empty canon and when u put the crew back tanks lose the aime and u hit tanks againe and take out the crew again and enemy lose certanly its very f....ing anoying ;just tryed and u will thx me.Of course others good players use this things so u must be fast and coordonate ur mooves.
same thing is for tanks like su 100 or nash
good luck and try to use this

INFANTERY ATACKS!!
Well inf do all in this game because without sight u cant use ur tanks.
A big rol in inf atacks has the officers,majors because they can see more far away the rest of the soldiers,so when u strike with inf is very important to use them continuu .
Now when u start and atac first thing is to apreciate the enemy straight evry player should know this thing ;of course all time can be trapps with another player behind his weak line just eneought for u to atac and when u are deep in enemy teritory the other guy will strike and kill ur army before u weak up u will remaine with nothing;use spy planes to see what is happend behind enemy lines.
How u atac with inf?Another good question?:D Well i wil share from my knoldge(P.S other call me truck lammer now he will call me crew lammer lol)
evry tank has extra crew and from truck 2 drivers crew ;if u take out u can obtaine soemthign like 40 crew that is a good small armie of sacrifice
Just think that first seconds of the atack ur losses will be 30% and enemy 10% so u must use this meat gun to not lose the important inf.
U send first this guys who will die for the succes of ur atac 8) ;then u send rifle man then mp 40 or sumb machine guns, flames and antitanks rifle at the end u send mg and bazooka very important!!!!!!!!! dont send them first they are crucial in fight and if u cant i same time to take ur canons is also important will help u to defend agaisnt others counteratacks
Its very important to coordonate ur inf mooves with ur tanks armie and if u have bomber use in the same time damage will be bigger ;because if u let inf to go alone will die fast and if u send tanks before them same story tanks are destoyed and inf is vulnerable.Keep this tactics in ur head and u will be a very good player and nobody will call u damn noob cok....etc:D
kopfabhassan
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant
Beitrag von kopfabhassan »

Nice discription man :)
Zitate:

1.oder mit das Programm 2.ich komm nicht wieter Merdè 3.ich bekomme das nicht zum leufen (Final) 4.und wer bis du den für einer
auch so einer wie Lamafarmer wen ja da gut nacht Deutschland 5.Aber keiner war mal in einen La Guerre 6.Ich kaufe das nicht für 49,95 ,für ein 10 ja 7.ich mach kein kampf mit die ok8.Dein Deutsch ist ok 9.nicht den scheiss Forever der ist Mühl , Merdè HS2 ist genau richtig und besser als RWM 10.Schlauchboote wahrum nicht toole idee Danke11.@ kopf ab
und das ist dein Oder für den Forumwechter
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“