Problem while posting

An place for english questions !
Antworten
tgajr
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Problem while posting

Beitrag von tgajr »

I am trying to host a game, but get an error when posting the game. What might be wrong? I used to be able to do it with no problem, recently it doesnt work.
|FrEaK|Safran
Major
Major
Beitrag von |FrEaK|Safran »

Have you opened all your ports? (Standart ports plus 1337 UDP/TCP for hosting) :wink:

Thats the standard question. If you did, can you join any game?
Nix Signatur, wir haben Weltwirtschaftskrise, da wird an ALLEM gespart, egal wie unsinnig es auch ist ;P
tgajr
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Posting not hosting problem

Beitrag von tgajr »

My ports shouldnt affect what I can put on that MS board. How so? I could understand if I was able to post but noone could see my game, then that could be a port. I have sort of the opposite.
|FrEaK|Safran
Major
Major
Beitrag von |FrEaK|Safran »

You're right.
Kinda weird :roll:

Whats about your ping? Perhaps its too hight, but i wouldn't think that's causing the problem.
I don't know. Sorry.
Nix Signatur, wir haben Weltwirtschaftskrise, da wird an ALLEM gespart, egal wie unsinnig es auch ist ;P
viriato
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von viriato »

What type of error do you get?so you say you can see your game in the mms announced but nobody sees your game when trying to join it ,right?
have you downloaded anything recently or updated any software?check your firewall is confugurated or disabled.I think there is a thread somewhere here with the same problem check it out.I think it has to do with ports there is a list of the ones you have to open.
tgajr
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Let me explain

Beitrag von tgajr »

I cant post a game to the the billboard of games. Its not about people not seeing my game in the game list. They dont even know its exists!
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“