Some questions from new RWM players

An place for english questions !
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich
Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

hi

Your table have a good look, but it's only the reality WW2 parameters.
For RWM is't almost perfect too, since this mods are based all two on real WW2 parameters.
So your tables its good too for RWM (of course, without the science fiction prototyps and/or units of sh.... present in HS2, never used in WW2 and besides... never in a war for the most part ;) )

but I admit that my tables (the Exell table particularly) is a fiew complicat. But once that we are accustomed at it ;)

For me the armor side or back of tanks is not important, since, as I say that already, the majority of armor side or back of tanks is proportional with the armor face. If a Elephant have 200 mm (max armour) of face, it have logicaly a largely better side or back armor than a Sherman...

In your table it's gap too the level "life points" and the true range shoot in game too
In RWM, more the gun have a long range shoot and more it have a better penetration power (but maybe not in HS2 ?)
But not only, ex : the 88 mm L/56 Flack AA gun fix have a same range shoot (750) than the 88 mm L/71 Pack 43 AT gun fix,
But this Pack 43 have a better penetration power...
The 88 mm L/71 Pack 43 is effective on all tanks of RWM.
The 88 mm L/56 Flack is effective on all allies tanks & untill ST of face (not on Eleph, KT, JT)
This notified in my Word table.

It's for that, you must read the "commentaries" too for spécials parameters and if the tanks resist too in static gun superior in 75 mm
(but as it's more rare, I stoped for that the columns up to 75 mm and I creat of specials commentaries for this big guns )

And as normaly in RWM, we dont never playing mixed nations, but real WW2 East or West fronts, I compare only Germans/Ital vs US/GB OR USSR.
After if a player capture a ennemy tank (enough rarely), he must to do play that logic ;)

In my "Word" table :
The difference with, by exemple, it's in it you have the resistance at the static guns of face in RWM,
(I dont verified if it's realistic or not, but by exemple, it's interesting of know that in RWM the SU-122 resist only of face up to 50 mm static gun, so dont resist of face in 75 mm static gun...
or still that the Sherman IV M4A3 dont resist of face in 50 mm static gun but resist up to 45 mm ... etc...).

Often the guns tanks (not static/fix) have surely the same actions in armor ((I think, but at verified... By ex, a 50mm on a tank or in static)
Static or fix guns for me = often "tractable", exept a fiew rarely guns (88 mm AA kreuzlafette, among others)

In my "Exell" table :
I specified in it that for creat or play, you must see above all the "purple" columns, that reduc the complications ;)
And in this table there have 3 sheets with the same units but with differents order, for to compare better the units in fonction of main parameters (one by nations/categories, one by life points, one by range shoot - and same you all by Tank, AT & SPG)
(Ex : you see AT Elephant with 1200 life points/65 tons and the more similar for USSR is AT ISU-122 with 950 of life points/46 tons and a lot more long way... the first AT for US/GB is the Achille with 650 life points/29 ton.
So for start you dont choice a 1 Elephant vs 1 ISU-122, but a 1 Elephant vs 1 ISU-122 + a other units for a +/- équivalence equitable

after you compare the range shoot sheet again with the Elephant and you see that the ISU-122 have the same penetration power.
But that it's the bad example... but if the ISU-122 had been a range shot smaller too than the Eleph, should have been balanced with a other units in supplement also.

It's maybe more complicate in RWM than with HS2 in MP (I think ? as all the nations are mixed in MP and I think too, for the fiew that I play with it, maybe too than the dammages parameters have more "a vanilla" profil in HS2 ? )
for to make +/- equitable the nations, but the game and the realism immersion is worth largely the candle

bye

PS : sorry, rectification
A 88 mm L/71 well exist in gun fixe
It's a error in my tables, this gun is named falsely "100 mm"
(or maybe a litle change of moder which I to mislead me ? ;) )
I rectified in my text and in my tables
Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
[bfn] jarno
Beitrag von [bfn] jarno »

Ok, now I have more infos :)

Thanks again.

(p.s.: when my translation in italian of the newbie-guide will be ready, I'll post it also on the RWM forum.)

[BFN] JARNO
www.clan-bfn.com
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“