Map editor?

An place for english questions !
Antworten
Jack
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Map editor?

Beitrag von Jack »

Firstly i have to say how good the mod is.

I had a look at the map editor but the version says 6.5...is their a version to download for 6.71?

Looking through the editor i couldn't seem to load any guns or ammo into the cargo planes, i know dropping AT guns didn't really happen (although the 82nd Airborne dropped a whole battery or more of artillery bit by bit on the Groesbeek Heights during Market-Garden), but because gliders are not in the game if i want to do an airborne map i have to place all their equipment already on the map...not too much of a problem but for the Arnhem map i want to try, i was going to have a second and third drop bringing in more Guns and jeeps etc.

Thanks
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich
Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

hi
I had a look at the map editor but the version says 6.5...is their a version to download for 6.71?
For that, I think no, actualy exist only v 6.5 editor for RWM, and it working always with data files updated with the more recent RWM version.

for the second questions, wait answer of mapers ;)

bye
Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von LT albrecht »

go into the MMS, select "RWM6.7..." (I haven't got the newest RWM :()
and click map editor or edit map, it'll come up with a map editor, and Jack only cargo/freight aircraft can lift heavier equipment IIRC, not the "paratroopers" ones
we shall fight them on the beaches and on the fields, we shall fight them in the streets and we shall never surrender, because there isn't a button for that :-) ) And we wont dig fortifications until SS3 =) or after it because the bastards didn't include it...
Jack
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von Jack »

Thanks
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“