RWM MAPS bugs

An place for english questions !
Antworten
Greyhound

RWM MAPS bugs

Beitrag von Greyhound »

hi im new here.. id like to say about things that drive me crazy in RWM because i really love this game. those are BUGS in SP maps ! For example when I play in map Dubna 6.7 in a half of the game someunits of enemy turn yellow (like neutral) and they are like a plague when go into other units they turn neutral too. the next thing is when they come to close to my units some of my units turn neutral too ! Dubna its not the first map which I see that.. next thing is in campaign of russians 2nd 3rd mission is also not really finished fe. the tanks when came on the mapss stop and I cant move them.:( I really love this game and thank you guys for creating RWM but i dont now its problem in game or this is classic BUG . maybe someone knows how to aviod that situations because I its disturbing when you play 6h in one map and then this BUG. And like I said before its on few or some more maps that are created to play RWM thanks for commenting bye :))
|FrEaK|Safran
Major
Major
Beitrag von |FrEaK|Safran »

The Campaign Missions are exactly the same as for SuSt2. Nothing has been changed on them, so its not recommended to play them with RWM :wink:

With your observed bugs, I don't know what you mean :roll:

<edit>
-gehtnix- told me where your problem is (as far as i understood him right :roll:).
Because of engine limitations it's not possible to command more than 1024 units per player. If you are exceeding this limit the game will most likely crash. To prevent this the scripter invented a script, that units will be turned into neutral if you are close to that barrier. Neutral Officers can turn some more of your units neutral, but this works the other way around, too. With your officers you can get your units back :wink:

I hope I understood -gehtnix-'s explaination right :mrgreen:
Nix Signatur, wir haben Weltwirtschaftskrise, da wird an ALLEM gespart, egal wie unsinnig es auch ist ;P
Greyhound

Beitrag von Greyhound »

1 Yes I understand you that in campaign missions there may be bugs that are cause by too much units on the map but Dubna is mission for RWM only. I know that in some missions units turn neutral because this is a part of scenario but fe. In one map neutral units were situated in one place - at the middle and when germans attacked me they must went accros that point and all of their units turns neutral and stop in this point. I discovered that when I attacked them and there were something about 200 german units (neutral). I started mission again and again and there was this same bug. I dont know what it is but certainly its not a scenario of the map.. MAP name: Dubna 6.7 ( Dubna 6.6 worked correctly )
2 I dont know other names of maps that have "bugs" but i remember that one of them had a similar.. Its annoying :( Now I play Anzio and I can say that its very good and weel done map :) thanks for requesting
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“