RCM 2.7 Installerpackage out now!!

An place for english questions !
-Barbarossa-
* SSM - General * (Administrator)

Re: RCM 2.7 Installerpackage out now!!

Beitrag von -Barbarossa- »

HunButyok hat geschrieben:-all the guns (except smaller AA guns) have only one ammo. After a single shot you have to reload your guns from ammo boxes.
No offence but this "feature" is unneeded and will be annoying. You know how difficult it is to get ammo-boxes IN THE GAME near the gun and in the right distance so the crew can get the shells. Of course no problem if you place the boxes in the editor but ingame you will never be able to make a fast change of the gun-postion with is essential... especially for anti-tank guns. You have to unload the boxes via truck which doesnt work well enough to allow such 1 shell-feature.
Plz think about it again.

Regards
Das Leben ist kein Frankreichfeldzug.
RWM auf Twitter folgen! https://twitter.com/RWM_Barbarossa
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

like you are
Not totaly, not totaly... ;)
If the game remain playable and fun, I m not a fanatic to total simulation video games by example.

The hierarchy games in this domain (for me):
1- Vanilla/Arcade (totale science fiction or play any old how)(SS2, HS2...)
2- Immersion (feeling historical or to realism, same for a science fiction game)
(credible feeling but +/- quicly at take a grip and remain fun)(RWM, HS3)
3- Simulation (total historical or realism) (often very hard and complicat games, above all at take a grip)
Example: flight simulation game, with real cockpit and controls (instruments) that the real planes.

Me I'm more to the "immersion".

but after, the frontiers between this categories are not totaly frozen,
and maybe that PRM will be between the two latter categories ?

And depend too (and above all for some games as Sudden serie) how the players play.
By example if a RWM MP game is play any old how (anything nations vs anything nations ), it return in the first category ;)
Zuletzt geändert von For Real WW2 feeling am 10.09.2009, 17:03, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

-Barbarossa- hat geschrieben:
HunButyok hat geschrieben:-all the guns (except smaller AA guns) have only one ammo. After a single shot you have to reload your guns from ammo boxes.
No offence but this "feature" is unneeded and will be annoying. You know how difficult it is to get ammo-boxes IN THE GAME near the gun and in the right distance so the crew can get the shells. Of course no problem if you place the boxes in the editor but ingame you will never be able to make a fast change of the gun-postion with is essential... especially for anti-tank guns. You have to unload the boxes via truck which doesnt work well enough to allow such 1 shell-feature.
Plz think about it again.

Regards
You have right Barbarossa!
But in our gameplay you can make it. For example one or two steps you can put the ammo boxes near the guns. When a Mp game begins you have 20 minutes to 1 hour to make your defense lines. (small maps 20-25 minutes, in big maps more time. We always put ammo boxes near the guns. It is difficult, but looks cool when the soldier filling the gun with the ammo.

But it will be a different sudden mod which will leave behind all ordinary sudden strike things. In RCM2.8 will be similar to older versions and it will be a typical Sudden mod. But PRM is a different thing. ;) "This was in history, it will be in the game"
And in real life to place fireing position an At gun, orr 8,8 cm AA gun took some minutes. In PRM it will take 10-40 seconds.
And don't worry: an AT gun will see long range and fireing long range. For example a 37 mm ATgun can shot cca. 40 cm. The stronger AT guns cca 60 cm-s. You have enough distance and time to put ammo boxes near the guns.

If you have any questions and advice write to Attila, becouse he is the PRM boss not me. :oops:

But thank you for the advice.

Greetings!
Bild
allanscott99

Beitrag von allanscott99 »

Is there a working link to download the 2.7 installer pack? I can't get 2.6 to work as I did not have 2.5 lol and all the instructions are based around installing IF you have 2.5 installed. :?:
creyzi4zb12
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von creyzi4zb12 »

Is the Language in English? :D
Ang
-=Slyder=-

Beitrag von -=Slyder=- »

creyzi4zb12 hat geschrieben:Is the Language in English? :D
The Installer and the RCM2.7 is in english and also in german.

You can get more Info's and Download there -> LINK Take a look.
.:SLYDER:.

Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“