A quick question

An place for english questions !
Antworten
Wespe

A quick question

Beitrag von Wespe »

I am new to the forums of course, I have played RWM 6.6 for awhile now and love it. I have switched to 6.71 and am wondering if the speed of the ammunition trucks reloading is so slow for reason? Most times I have been running out of ammo completely. Is there anyway to speed it up?
Thanks for the help
Mojo
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von Mojo »

Got the same problem. I think it's purpose, to make the game more realistic. I think running out of ammo really sucks.

Greets by Mojo
"Die Leute fragen mich immer, ob ich Tyler Durden kenne…"
Wespe

Beitrag von Wespe »

I figured the same thing, oh well I will have to deal with it.
|FrEaK|Safran
Major
Major
Beitrag von |FrEaK|Safran »

I think it's purpose, to make the game more realistic.
Yeah! It's in the game since RWM 6.7 Beta3 and up to the mapper that the player wont run out of ammo :roll:
I love the logstical problems which appear since that has been changed :D
Nix Signatur, wir haben Weltwirtschaftskrise, da wird an ALLEM gespart, egal wie unsinnig es auch ist ;P
Wespe

Beitrag von Wespe »

It does make the game much more interesting, not alot of pre-attack artillery barrages and no more roaring into battle with fully operational units with full loads of ammo. :twisted:
-=Slyder=-
* SSM - General * (Administrator)
* SSM - General * (Administrator)
Beitrag von -=Slyder=- »

A good balancing is very important .
The player must have enough ammo, but little times of waiting were also a handicap which allow the scripter manipulate the mission. :wink:
.:SLYDER:.

Bild
Wespe

Beitrag von Wespe »

I figured it out that at maximum game speed it will take about 13 hours of gametime for a supply vehicle with 1000 exp. to fill from 0 to 8000. It takes close to 6 seconds for 1 unit of ammo to recharge... is this about the same turn around everyone gets? :shock:
Tijn
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Tijn »

Wespe hat geschrieben:I figured it out that at maximum game speed it will take about 13 hours of gametime for a supply vehicle with 1000 exp. to fill from 0 to 8000. It takes close to 6 seconds for 1 unit of ammo to recharge... is this about the same turn around everyone gets? :shock:
That may be about correct. Reloading speed was reduced deliberately. Ammo is not unlimited, and you should take care of your ammo trucks.

In 6.8 we will reintroduce the ammo shed that was in SSNM too 0(I believe). It is a static unit but will have more ammo. Good for a ammo dump behind the front line.
Wespe

Beitrag von Wespe »

Thats sounds good, I look forward to version 6.8. Thanks to those who have kept this game running RWM has made an okay game great and I look forward to the newer version. :D
Wespe

Beitrag von Wespe »

I have figured a slight work around to this, if anybody wants to know. Gives you ammo crates from version 6.6, I can't find the resupply trucks in the units file... but did locate the crates.
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“