Eastern Front Mod born!!!

An place for english questions !
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Re: Eastern Front Mod born!!!

Beitrag von HunButyok »

[Br@vo] astro hat geschrieben:Da ich auch mit diesem Modder in Kontakt stehe , habe ich Ihm diese Probleme geschildert.
Er sagte mir das es auch noch eine Beta Version ist.
Wenn der Mod in der Finalen Version herauskommt, dann wird er auch eine Version für Europa machen, wo diese Symbole dann nicht mehr enthalten sind.

Gruß
astro
@Bravo:

I hope i could translate this german text...

In RCM there is a building where a swastika is hanging on the walls... But her ein hungary the law says. education and historical documentary these symbols are correct. But only for education and historical documentary. So in RCM the house with swastika still there.

But here in Hungary the red star is a bad symbol and the law says: red star is the same like swastika. Don't use it for nazi/communist propaganda onyl for history and edication... But our mod is a history-modelling game. :P
The russian planes have red stars and german planes have swastika... not problem... military18

@ Mutellip!
If you need beautiful empty maps, write me i can send you some of them! I see you use the Hungary 44 map, but not problem, this is ver ygood. If you need I can send you lot of empty maps.
Bild
JOSS[WildCat]
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Beitrag von JOSS[WildCat] »

German law in this sense is very strict. Surprisingly, but in Israel I was able to buy books in store - architecture and theater of the 3rd Reich.
Swastika is present even on the book-cover.
In fact, I think that international law above national! If country for example in United Europe...
And if the national legislation, there is something contrary to international - priority international.

And actually, we do not advocate the image of a red star or the swastika or the idea of Nazi and communists!
Bild
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

Pffffff... bla bla bla and bla bla bla... again how to time ? 50 years, 100 ? 1000 ?

Red or yellow stars or not, red communist flag or not, swastika or not, USA flag or not
(remember you Hiroshima, Nagasaky, bombardments "Gomorrhe Opération" and "Dresde" city with only to civils),
cigarettes or not cigarettes, alcohol advertising or not alcholl advertising (posters in game), blood or not blood...

History is history! reality is reality! that all!

Stop this shit "politically correct", everybody knows that the history and the law are written by the winners.

You affix a "reserved to +16 years" or "+18 years" or "adult game" and it's largely sufficient
Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
JOSS[WildCat]
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Beitrag von JOSS[WildCat] »

You're right!
Promoting political correctness advocated that people do forget the original essence of things!
The real history of this prevents ...

In studying the real story we can may have many questions, o.k. only two questions!

1. Why does Germany still pays tribute to a country with which it is not at war, and which appeared only in 1947?
2. Who gave the word "the Holocaust" over Dresden, and how it relates to other nations?
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

You have right guys!

Real feeling!

If you wanna see more real RTS game, wait for the RCM2.8.
Now there are 4 RCM modders. Salvaje is th eboss and other 3 guys are woorking on the "reality tunning".

real sized planes, half-real reload time for artillery, one bullet in howitzer and fieldguns, expended view-range for at guns, REAL reloadtime for AT-guns, Real voices for the planes, real speed for ground units.

But sorry the off but i'm exited! :oops:
Bild
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

me too for my last post ;)

and cool news for RCM
Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“