hidden stroke 3

An place for english questions !
giugi.62

hidden stroke 3

Beitrag von giugi.62 »

hi all ss and hs fans, anybody have news about hs3?? I have seen in this forum some photos of the new game but i would know WHERE IS POSSIBLE DOWLOAD THE NEW AD ON.... military4 military11 many thank for all.....
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich
Re: hidden stroke 3

Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

very shame... :? The HS3 moder dont make the most of this occasion for eliminate the crappy prototypes and anachronistic units (never use and fighting in WW2 and always use by babies mapers and players science fiction WW2)... JS3, E-100, Maus, T95, M19 GMC, Centurion, Centaur, T-43, T-44, Type 5 Chi-Ri 88mm... and surely other craps...

And dont make the most of this occasion for add the real WW2 units always missing, "Archer" by example... yes, very shame... he has failed this occasion for at last creat a serious play and adult WW2 game... It's not still now or I will play with this... HS serie... thing

But RWM have well still its Black Prince and its US heavy tank :lol:
Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
JOSS[WildCat]
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Beitrag von JOSS[WildCat] »

It is Pseudo Hidden Strike... not from APRM-team...
Shame to use others brand-name!
Bild
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

That changes nothing, the science fiction units military10 existed already with APRM team :lol:
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

For Real WW2 feeling hat geschrieben:very shame... :? The HS3 moder dont make the most of this occasion for eliminate the crappy prototypes and anachronistic units (never use and fighting in WW2 and always use by babies mapers and players science fiction WW2)... JS3, E-100, Maus, T95, M19 GMC, Centurion, Centaur, T-43, T-44, Type 5 Chi-Ri 88mm... and surely other craps...

And dont make the most of this occasion for add the real WW2 units always missing, "Archer" by example... yes, very shame... he has failed this occasion for at last creat a serious play and adult WW2 game... It's not still now or I will play with this... HS serie... thing

But RWM have well still its Black Prince and its US heavy tank :lol:
These aren't problems. You can create historical and fictional maps.
And tthere are lot of fantasy bugs in other mods:
Studebaker trucks can tow Long tom guns...
RSO can tow 150 mm howitzer and 170 mm gun
VC-51 mobile hospital can tow big guns, and kettekrad can tow 105 mm howitzer...
These are the terrible bugs ( in old RCM versions were these bugs).
The prototypes are very funny, but in Mp in RCM there is no reason to put them.
Bild
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

"...These aren't problems. You can create historical and fictional maps..."
The problem it's that if you give science fiction units to mapers in WW2 games... a majority of this mapers use this science fiction units in the majority of maps MP or SP... and the realism disappear practically completely... I dont know why, but a lot players like the very, very, big prototyps tanks ? (same if real big tanks KT, Eleph, JT, ST... exist already and well used in WW2... it's a no-sens).

I know well HS serie, and it's for that I have totaly stopped play in MP with it... and same very rarely in SP also. If I want play science fiction games, it exist a lot to science fiction games very better... And it's exactly similar if you leave (laisser-faire) the choice to any nations in MP game... and same in HS, you see Germans + USA/UK + USSR in same team... and if existing "Aztec" nation with tanks in Sudden or HS, you will see they in ground also ;) ...
"...The prototypes are very funny..."
Not for me... For me the most funny = the realism feeling & immersion + fun = the best interesting (the "chess game" are funny or interesting ? the 2 surely... but not only funny). The prototypes must stay in games or mods specific for that (type named "secret weapons" or "if WW2 during more long time" by example).

So "very funy" in "secret weapons" science fiction mod maybe... and HS is surely become that. It's the big problem of commercial games (same SS2, HS is commercial in start), want to be attractive for the greatest number and so for the more young (the largest players of video games).

And understand well me, I have nothing against science fiction or "secret weapons" mods and games, if at side exist serious games or mods also. But if you leave (laisser-faire) the majority of players (young enough for the most part), the serious games and mods +/- historical will disappear...

The problem it's also that a lot mapers dont know history. By example in +/- historical mod same RWM, a lot mapers think that "Black Prince" and "US heavy tanks" are were used in WW2... while never. Or identical for 1940 french tanks used in scenario map by French in 1942/1945 "Free France" while never also and you see they in 1945 in Germany... very good science fiction immersion, it's sure. Very funny ? not sure. If you dont supervise a fiew, it's the big shambles. They dont necessarily deliberately but by lack of knowledge.

Besides, that's exactly what happens with the Pershing... only 200 used in WW2 only from january1945 (and only start progressively to arrive at this date, not all in once... maybe only 50 or 100 in april 1945 in ground ? Besides only 2 destroy in WW2 :) ) and you have already see a MP (or SP) RWM (and I speak same dont about HS2...) map with USA nation without Pershing ? me never.

It's my point of view
Bild
JOSS[WildCat]
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Nice speech!
Yesterday i browse new PanzerKrieg (LaPlata) no one prototypes! But is special file = 0, for moders...
Problems what U pick-up is serious...
Many of us liked history battles, but small operations too...
I do not just raise the thread, prompted the decision to appled for own mod ...
I have already identified units in the scheme and the nation which for example could fight in 1942 and for 1944 - a totally different scheme! (kits of technics, infantry)
Mapmaker even without depth knowing the history in the creation of the map only selects the scheme which takes into account the season, a year, the theater of war and will operates already prepared set of objects and units existed in reality ....
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

For Real WW2 feeling hat geschrieben:
"...These aren't problems. You can create historical and fictional maps..."
The problem it's that if you give science fiction units to mapers in WW2 games... a majority of this mapers use this science fiction units in the majority of maps MP or SP... and the realism disappear practically completely... I dont know why, but a lot players like the very, very, big prototyps tanks ? (same if real big tanks KT, Eleph, JT, ST... exist already and well used in WW2... it's a no-sens).

I know well HS serie, and it's for that I have totaly stopped play in MP with it... and same very rarely in SP also. If I want play science fiction games, it exist a lot to science fiction games very better... And it's exactly similar if you leave (laisser-faire) the choice to any nations in MP game... and same in HS, you see Germans + USA/UK + USSR in same team... and if existing "Aztec" nation with tanks in Sudden or HS, you will see they in ground also ;) ...
"...The prototypes are very funny..."
Not for me... For me the most funny = the realism feeling & immersion + fun = the best interesting (the "chess game" are funny or interesting ? the 2 surely... but not only funny). The prototypes must stay in games or mods specific for that (type named "secret weapons" or "if WW2 during more long time" by example).

So "very funy" in "secret weapons" science fiction mod maybe... and HS is surely become that. It's the big problem of commercial games (same SS2, HS is commercial in start), want to be attractive for the greatest number and so for the more young (the largest players of video games).

And understand well me, I have nothing against science fiction or "secret weapons" mods and games, if at side exist serious games or mods also. But if you leave (laisser-faire) the majority of players (young enough for the most part), the serious games and mods +/- historical will disappear...

The problem it's also that a lot mapers dont know history. By example in +/- historical mod same RWM, a lot mapers think that "Black Prince" and "US heavy tanks" are were used in WW2... while never. Or identical for 1940 french tanks used in scenario map by French in 1942/1945 "Free France" while never also and you see they in 1945 in Germany... very good science fiction immersion, it's sure. Very funny ? not sure. If you dont supervise a fiew, it's the big shambles. They dont necessarily deliberately but by lack of knowledge.

Besides, that's exactly what happens with the Pershing... only 200 used in WW2 only from january1945 (and only start progressively to arrive at this date, not all in once... maybe only 50 or 100 in april 1945 in ground ? Besides only 2 destroy in WW2 :) ) and you have already see a MP (or SP) RWM (and I speak same dont about HS2...) map with USA nation without Pershing ? me never.

It's my point of view

Oh, don't disturb the french tanks! They are my favorite units.
After 1940 they were used in the Vichy France, and the wehrmacht.
But R-35, H-35, H-39 tanks were in Barbarossa. And partisanhunting in the balkan or Ukraine.

Free french forces fought in north africa too. But vichy france fought here too.
And there were few french piltos in USSR. ;)

Parshing: in RCM there is a Mp mission in march 1945 ... here are some Pershing. :D
Before that only Jackson tank destroyer.
But when you fight with US forces not the tanks are the most important units.
The US army has animal-killing-satanic aircraft.... :D

Greetings!
Bild
JOSS[WildCat]
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Lend-lizeds, captureds...
I am not about French technique but the general ...
If the cases of their application were not isolated, we must take account of their existence ...
But here, too, need something a brink ...
For example Germany has used or took the basis of many techniques of the captive countries ...
The USSR before the war to buy the German planes ...

About Vichy.... Maybe... I am for the historical truth ...
But what will turn out?
If you count the number of Frenchmen fought alongside the Axis, and especially the victims and to compare with the French fought on the side of Alies ...
It turns out what France was ...
....frightening to think what conclusion itself! :?
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Sorry Joss, but I can not understand lot of words what you wrote. (My english is bad. :oops: )

But I think you have right! ;)

I wrote a PM to Feeling, he said that it will be good to post a topic.
I wrote him the differences in a RCM MP mission.

Before Schelle's RCM1.0 we played only with original Resopurce war missions, but they were terrible.
The balanced reinforcements, (not completely balanced, becouse germans had only PZ I and PZ II light tanks) but after RCM1.0 we changed this habit.

Nowadays when somebod yplays with germans in 1944 against soviets, the germans haven't got chance to win. Maybe, when the german player is a professional player and the russian player is a perfect recruit.
Once I won with polish forces against germans. It was very funny victory, becouse the german player was a beginner. The polish cavalry scout units (they are fast and strong) and polish artillery brought me the victory. I don't like the weak and slow polish trucks, after I capture some german halftracks, i towed the polish artillery with this machines. :D
it was a good party.

Oh, I have lot of funny storries. :oops:
Bild
JOSS[WildCat]
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Thread about pseudo HS3....
U talk about RCM...
But i understood what u mean....

P.S.For me u`r english perfect!
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

i didn't want OFF theme, but I only compared the originial sudden strikes and HS with RCM.
Bild
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

I m french, so I dont want see disappear French 1940 tanks ;) . And thx for their history use, that I know little. For they it's sure, it's dificile to ask in mappers to know history (and like it)... For this units it's like that, we must do with, and sudden is Sudden, not creat in start with historical system...

Personally I prefered dont see Pershing in Sudden and realistic mods (unit not enough use in WW2), not a prototyp, but for this period, almost... But you have rigth too, in WW2, USA use aircrafts for destroy germans tanks and the comparison beetwen USA/UK and USSR vs German was to 10 allies tanks for 1 Axe (Europe) tank... Not surely easy for mapers to re-balanced that or creat map with a lot aircraft and a lot Shermans for USA vs less Germans tanks... Maybe only possible for pro mapers ?... But I liked want a map like that before I die ;)

But for units very dont used or almost not in WW2, type prototyps, "productions very limited" and units really arrived almost at the end conflict (ex: GMC 19) and for this last surely almost dont figthing, and all this units add in mods (and those claiming realistic) and dont present at origin in Sudden, it's totaly different and crappy for me. And surely add for business, not for WW2 feeling.

For RCM, I hoppe that I have, even so, a chance to win with the more weak nation in MP map ? I like historical feeling, but with a litle luck to win even so... military17
Because if I speak about "Feeling WW2 combats" it's because for me "feeling" = not total reality... For re-balanced for the game and for +/- balanced even so.
Because after 1943/44, infortunatly for Germans, if we use historical scenarios, the lucks for Germans to win are almost nil... Surely as French vs Germans is 1940 ;)

and for tranlate (a fiew) our texts, Google is very good
http://translate.google.com/
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Yes, it's true.

OFF:
In RCM not the balansed weapons are the important. The key to the victory is the complete arsenal.
If you fight with only tanks, it's not enough. Only planes+artillery+tanks+infantry+equipments+logistic.
For example you break through the polish defens lines and capture a town with ONLY panzers, a polish cavalry officer is enough to use binaculars. A cavalry officer and a good artillery strike and "once upon a german tank". military16
Or in 1944 France with the germans you have to cover your german tanks under the trees, behind the buildings. If they are hiding there the allied enemy's player can not see them, and can not send Typhoon or thunderbolt planes, or shot a magazine with long tom howitzers to the head of your tanks.

Against lot of enemies the good tactic and the good strategy is th emost important. And good communication with your allies.

Best regards!
Bild
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

OFF:
"...In RCM not the balansed weapons are the important. The key to the victory is the complete arsenal..."
I m impatient to see that military18 ... and I suppose that if you speak about this tactics in RCM, i'ts that you have already tested that and that it's playable ?
"...Or in 1944 France with the germans you have to cover your german tanks under the trees, behind the buildings. If they are hiding there the allied enemy's player can not see them, and can not send Typhoon or thunderbolt planes, or shot a magazine with long tom howitzers to the head of your tanks..."
You want say that in SSRW the units hide are dont detectable automaticly by ennemies (unlike that other Sudden série ?) military17 ? Or it's specific development in RCM ?

OFF : And I suggest for your answer (if you give one) that we continue this conversation in RCM topic.
Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“