Uncompiled Single Missions

An place for english questions !
Antworten
Marlboro
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Uncompiled Single Missions

Beitrag von Marlboro »

Can the authors post download links to their uncompiled single player maps?

I'm asking this because MapConverter can't always convert the mission as well, and in some cases map terrain and objects are problematic.
I'm interesting in making small modifications, just for myself to play and waste time, example Me-262 to see how it copes with Russian fighters, more IS-2 mod44 to give the Royal Tigers more targets on the Konrad 1 map....
Other fun and balance destroying stuff...
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Re: Uncompiled Single Missions

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Oh, my god!!!!! Royal Tiger???? WTF? I never heard about this vehicle? I know only Tiger II Ausf. B.

King Tiger is only an american nickname from WW2-era which influenced the PC gamer children. Please don't use this funny name and the funniest Royal Tiger name. :D It is terror to my eyes when I see this in a historical and real game forum.
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Marlboro hat geschrieben:Can the authors post download links to their uncompiled single player maps?

I'm asking this because MapConverter can't always convert the mission as well, and in some cases map terrain and objects are problematic.
I'm interesting in making small modifications, just for myself to play and waste time, example Me-262 to see how it copes with Russian fighters, more IS-2 mod44 to give the Royal Tigers more targets on the Konrad 1 map....
Other fun and balance destroying stuff...
If you bhave lot of fre time, I can recommend some books. Becouse you write lot of false things.

1. Royal Tiger = NEVER EXISTED TANK, only Tiger II Ausf. B was in service

2. Thre was NEVER "Konrad 1", only "Konrad", "Konrad 2" and "Konrad 3"

3. In the Operation Konrad there were not any Tiger II Ausf B tanks in the operational area of the IV. SS-Pz. Korps, until 18th January 1945. After 18th januar 1945 ther were some Tiger II Ausf B tanks. But in the operational area of III. SS-Pz. Korps there were some Tiger II Ausf. B tanks after 1st January 1945.

The most important tank was the Panzer V (Panther) in this region and this operation (Konrad).
It is the Real Warfare Mod topic, don't write unhistorical things please. military6
Bild
Marlboro
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von Marlboro »

Thank you for your comment, but it still doesn't help me...

I would like uncompiled RWM single player maps which i could load in the editor and edit for my own personal delight... for instance i would like the Konrad Mission from RWM 6.8beta4

Any other konrad maps will do or other RWM maps, can i be helped?!
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Edit Konrad maps after reading books and real maps. I can send you hitorical maps (the map isn't difficult, becouse you need winter maps). I can write you complete unit list. Soviet-hungarian-german units.

"for my own personal delight"

Make a really true and historical KONRAD for RWM6.8! It is not difficult.
Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“