An place for english questions !
Antworten
MICKEY
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

me mickey rember me ???

Beitrag von MICKEY »

hi all im mickey

i was a die hard player 5years ago was playing this nearly every hour i had was one of the reasons why i left the bitch i lived with kicked me out lol and i have been homless untill the last 2years now im getting things back together and im on my way back to ss2 im just woundering if any of the old crew are around and im hopeing if i need help with mods and maps and stuff you guys and girls will help run me through things
kopfabhassan
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant
Re: me mickey rember me ???

Beitrag von kopfabhassan »

Welcome back Mickey.if you have any problems with RWM or the installation of RWM you can ask in this Forum and ill be sure that someone can help you fast.
Zitate:

1.oder mit das Programm 2.ich komm nicht wieter Merdè 3.ich bekomme das nicht zum leufen (Final) 4.und wer bis du den für einer
auch so einer wie Lamafarmer wen ja da gut nacht Deutschland 5.Aber keiner war mal in einen La Guerre 6.Ich kaufe das nicht für 49,95 ,für ein 10 ja 7.ich mach kein kampf mit die ok8.Dein Deutsch ist ok 9.nicht den scheiss Forever der ist Mühl , Merdè HS2 ist genau richtig und besser als RWM 10.Schlauchboote wahrum nicht toole idee Danke11.@ kopf ab
und das ist dein Oder für den Forumwechter
-Barbarossa-
* SSM - General * (Administrator)
* SSM - General * (Administrator)

Re: me mickey rember me ???

Beitrag von -Barbarossa- »

Welcome back, sure many of the old guys are still around. Of course some left but we also get new players from time to time. We are still enough players to have nice MP-games every evening and night.
Das Leben ist kein Frankreichfeldzug.
RWM auf Twitter folgen! https://twitter.com/RWM_Barbarossa
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“