GETTING DESP

An place for english questions !
Antworten
MICKEY
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

GETTING DESP

Beitrag von MICKEY »

IM GETTING DESPRATE NOW ANY ONE HELP ME HERE WITH GETTING RWM TO WORK OR HAVE A SIMPLE MONGO INSTALL I CAN USE PLEASE
Matttheoz
Leutnant
Leutnant

Re: GETTING DESP

Beitrag von Matttheoz »

what exactly is the problem?
Ich hasse nichts mehr als panzer, die in der Gegend herumstehen. Panzer müssen rollen! - Der Panzergraf, Graf von Strachwitz
MICKEY
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von MICKEY »

hi im running vista have tryed following the tips on here but still no luck .. when i open switcher there is no mods visable and a message box pops up saying link -1 out of bounds ???? also the first two patches the 19-20 and so on are thay to have the game patches to them or them to the game as that dont give you a re-dircton option when installing them ?
Matttheoz
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Matttheoz »

what version of ss2 do you have?
Ich hasse nichts mehr als panzer, die in der Gegend herumstehen. Panzer müssen rollen! - Der Panzergraf, Graf von Strachwitz
MICKEY
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von MICKEY »

2.2 free download one
Matttheoz
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Matttheoz »

if you have v2.2 already, you don't need the patches to bring it up to v2.2. DON'T patch it.

have never tried the free version, but i know it doesn't work with mods as is.

i think you have to rename game.exe in the folder game/code/release to game_exe.exe

make a back up of the game.exe first, just in case

try that. if it doesn't work i'll have a look in the german forum. i know there's a thread about getting rwm to run with the free version

cheers
MICKEY
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von MICKEY »

ok thanks mate will try re- namesing game exe and leave the patches out as when i run rwm free one that is it says 2.2 in bottom right so i take it thats the one
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“