models from the game Sudden Strike3 arms to victory

An place for english questions !
Antworten
scorch

models from the game Sudden Strike3 arms to victory

Beitrag von scorch »

Hello. I'm new to this site here so I do not know whether there is such a topic
So I wanted to create a mod for the game supreme commander mod ww2. The problem is that the game supports only one texture for the model. After a long search, I stumbled upon confrontation 3. and enjoyed the game as long as everything in suprime. after the cut-out model, I discovered that the game uses a model with a texture (just what I need) but cut the model is complicated by the fact that it is difficult and not always the model is smooth. so that's the essence of the theme, and how to open the game model in 3ds max? Is there a plugin or program? And if there is not any different then Tavo Explain to me How to use editor. there will be much easier to cut.
ATP for emphasis)

I'm sorry for the translation of the Russian and do not know much English

his tourist's fur-tree is made of game models ss3
http://www.moddb.com/members/scorch62-94/videos
Dateianhänge
ForgedAlliance 2011-02-05 14-46-50-91.bmp
ForgedAlliance 2011-02-05 14-46-50-91.bmp (3.75 MiB) 4191 mal betrachtet
Zuletzt geändert von scorch am 17.10.2011, 18:44, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Herr_today
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Re: models from the game Sudden Strike3 arms to victory

Beitrag von Herr_today »

Hello, I think you are asking is it possible to take units from Sudden Strike in 3d? Unfortunately you cant, even with the modding tools you can only put units into the game from .x format, you cant rip them from it. Probably a good thing really as otherwise people would take them and use them. It is possible to create a 3d model and to export it in .x format and then import it to the game. Blender will export in .x format. I am doing a modern warfare total conversion for SS3.
scorch

Re: models from the game Sudden Strike3 arms to victory

Beitrag von scorch »

can you help me?
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“