New players for RWM 8 !

An place for english questions !
Antworten
karotus

New players for RWM 8 !

Beitrag von karotus »

Hi people military9

Let me introduce myself, i'm Karotus, a french player of Sudden Strike Forever.
Me and some 3 other friends, have been playing SSF for 10 years in lan only, and we just discover an online sudden strike community ("finally, some people playing this game like us !" :lol: ).

We tried a lot of mod (Hidden Stroke 2, for example, with the french community), but for us, the best mod is RWM.
So, one month ago, with a friend, we where looking for a game in the mutiplayer (big 6vs6).
But we have been violently kick out of the loby...
"Do you know someone here ? No ? So get out !" "Leave noob !" "This is bullshit !" :(

So we think the best way was to come on your forum, and may be talk here before join a game.

Finally, we would be very happy to play regularly with other players.
I don't know if we are goob or not compare to your team, but i think we are not totally noob :wink:

See you soon guys

Karotus
Denis_48
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter
Re: New players for RWM 8 !

Beitrag von Denis_48 »

:| Too bad that you got kicked from the multiplayer switcher... or was it the Arena?

Anyway, you may join the international Teamspeak server, formerly home of RWM community- there's lot of RWM players, mostly German or Russian, but occasionnally a few French players - as e.g. myself and some French-speaking friends.

Don't get me wrong, for sure this forum is indeed a good place to start introducing yourself to the RWM community - I think that most of the German RWM players use SSM as a HQ.
But Teamspeak is also great for a community - you can be pretty sure that (if you behave correctly, of course) you will not be kicked if you play with other guys with audio, cause the contact is always more direct and friendly with a voice interface.

That said, hope to see you soon on the battlefield. TS link is in my sign just below the Fr banner.

Best regards military18
A bientôt peut-être cher compatriote
Zuletzt geändert von Denis_48 am 31.01.2012, 17:04, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
Die Französische Seite & Board für Sudden Strike, Hidden Stroke und World of Tanks
Bild
Bild
-Barbarossa-
* SSM - General * (Administrator)

Beitrag von -Barbarossa- »

Salut karotus,
like Denis said, the best way to play bigger games (6v6 etc.) is with connection with Teamspeak. Some gentlemen out there, mostly not using TS, are often very rude und unpatient with new players. But the guys in TS like myself and many other are very happy to see new players joining the mod and we will give u a helping hand and will not allow people to get u kicked.
Problem with new players is sometimes, that they need to know some of the game mechanics and maps first, before joining a 6v6 game. We are playing this mod since many years and now there are many "experts". If there is a 6v6 and maybe 10 veterans and 2 new guys in the same team, there is a chance the game is totally unbalanced. One weak spot and the whole front collapses. military7
But we in Teamspeak always try to make fair teams, so even new guys can play with us and gain the experince to be battle hardnend!

And plz, plz, plz dont feel offended and scared away by players getting crazy and screaming about ur gamestyle etc. etc. There are players who get emotional mad ingame but its not meant this way.
New players are very, very welcome!

TS IP: 85.214.149.185:9988
no password
Das Leben ist kein Frankreichfeldzug.
RWM auf Twitter folgen! https://twitter.com/RWM_Barbarossa
Last Soldier
Feldwebel
Feldwebel

Beitrag von Last Soldier »

RWM community is unfriendly and "elitist" in bad sense. This potentially reduces the community. One thing is kick laggy players, idiots etc.. other dont give any chance to join MP..

btw. http://wgames.historical-ss-mods.net/in ... -by-gorija
Footage from the frontline on Youtube!
-Barbarossa-

Beitrag von -Barbarossa- »

Dont lump everyone together, there are nice, helpfull players aswell. military13 military6
Das Leben ist kein Frankreichfeldzug.
RWM auf Twitter folgen! https://twitter.com/RWM_Barbarossa
Roy
Oberst
Oberst

Beitrag von Roy »

I am helpful and nice.

There are some crazy people. Just ignore the flaming.
I think it is important to chat to the teammates, if you dont know where you have to go, or something like that. If the people are realizing that you are willing to play good, they become less crazy. Unfortunately, there are players who never answer or write anything and who are playing very strange, i think this is one reason why some hosts are unfriendly.
But the best thing would be to join teamspeak, its absolutely right.
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“