RWM 6.71 artillery

An place for english questions !
Antworten
mintykip

RWM 6.71 artillery

Beitrag von mintykip »

Hey all, new to the forum but have been reading round for a while.

Anyway i'm probably going to get off on the wrong foot with this really stupid sounding question, but here goes.

I've been playing rwm 6.71, and i was wondering how do i get my artillery to repeatedly bombard an area? As when i order the gun to long range fire on an area it fires off one shot and then stops, and i have to order to fire again and so on. This gets really annoying and distracting if i'm wanting to bombard an area for a while.

So am i missing something here? How do i get the gun to just keep firing until it runs out of ammo or i order to stop? Sorry if this is a really obvious one.

Another thing I've found is that when i select a group of art pieces and order them to long range fire an area, only one of the guns selected will actually fire, and i will have to select each gun individually to fire, also quite annoying and time consuming.

Anyway any feedback would be helpful.

Regards,

Sean.
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Re: RWM 6.71 artillery

Beitrag von nevux »

Just repeat the order several times. Just spam the long range fire fast-key.
Tijn
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Re: RWM 6.71 artillery

Beitrag von Tijn »

Hi,

Use the chain-command: hold the shift key, and repeat the command, e.g. select fire mod of your artillery, and click multiple times in the area you want to plaster with shells, the orders will be executed subsequently. Also works for moving units from one point to another etc.

Have fun.

mintykip hat geschrieben:Hey all, new to the forum but have been reading round for a while.

Anyway i'm probably going to get off on the wrong foot with this really stupid sounding question, but here goes.

I've been playing rwm 6.71, and i was wondering how do i get my artillery to repeatedly bombard an area? As when i order the gun to long range fire on an area it fires off one shot and then stops, and i have to order to fire again and so on. This gets really annoying and distracting if i'm wanting to bombard an area for a while.

So am i missing something here? How do i get the gun to just keep firing until it runs out of ammo or i order to stop? Sorry if this is a really obvious one.

Another thing I've found is that when i select a group of art pieces and order them to long range fire an area, only one of the guns selected will actually fire, and i will have to select each gun individually to fire, also quite annoying and time consuming.

Anyway any feedback would be helpful.

Regards,

Sean.
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“