Running RWM with Vista x64 (need instructions)

Hauptforum für Sudden Strike 2.
Antworten
Rabid_Rat

Running RWM with Vista x64 (need instructions)

Beitrag von Rabid_Rat »

Hi, New poster Old player. I have new Vista x64 with good video card and 3 Gig Ram on Dell 730X gaming system. Have followed directions from Sudden-Strike- Maps :: Thema anzeigen - RWM with Vista for all Vista Versions beginning with Basic to Ultimate, no mattif x86 (32bit) or x64 (64bit) with unsuccessful results. #1game won't start when started with Compatibility Mode "Windows NT4" as says can't find CD. Will start switcher & game if Compatibility Mode is Windows XP (Service Pak 2) but only if switcher opened as administrator - then won't auto open game when hosting. Also game won't run in single or multiplayer mode as crashes on opening with "game_exe.exe" error. I haver router in DMZ with all corrects ports opened also and have shut down windows firewall and given permission for game_exe.exe to run thru MacFee firewall (+ tried with no firewall). Always game crashes with game_exe.exe error. Alex said for me to contact Barbarossa but I don't know how. My eMail is kpattis@columbus.rr.com Help me if you can. Thanks for your trouble.
    |FrEaK|Safran
    Major
    Major
    Beitrag von |FrEaK|Safran »

-sometimes Vista is unable to use the CD/DVD/BR disk drive in compatability mode and will keep asking for a CD. If that problem occours to you, PM me
    You will get an email, soon :wink:
    Nix Signatur, wir haben Weltwirtschaftskrise, da wird an ALLEM gespart, egal wie unsinnig es auch ist ;P
    Antworten

Zurück zu „Sudden Strike 2“