Stahlins Sudden Guide download

Real Combat Mod für Sudden Strike Resource War.
Tank Commander
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Re: Stahlins Sudden Guide download

Beitrag von Tank Commander »

Stahlin hat geschrieben: 26.10.2018, 18:02 Does it work for you with RCM and APRM?

Hello Stahlin, I can confirm that it does indeed work with RCM 2.7, but I have not tried it with APRM as yet.

Many thanks for your efforts.
Zuletzt geändert von Tank Commander am 27.10.2018, 20:00, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Stahlin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Stahlin »

Maybe you can convert the RWM version to AXPRM? BTW AXPRM dont install correctly here.
Tank Commander
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Stahlin hat geschrieben: 27.10.2018, 18:53 Maybe you can convert the RWM version to AXPRM? BTW AXPRM dont install correctly here.
Are you using a digital version of SSRW Stahlin? I have installed APRM without a problem in the past using the CD-ROM media version of SSRW. As you probably already know some older mods don't work with the digital versions because of the different game directory structure.

When I get round to installing APRM again I will let you know the results, and hopefully map conversions will not be necessary. :)
Stahlin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Stahlin »

Tank Commander hat geschrieben: 27.10.2018, 20:08 Are you using a digital version of SSRW Stahlin?
I have downloaded AXPRM from the mainpage as standalone and it dont work. Furthermore the installer is in hungarian, which 99 % of the world dont understand.
Tank Commander
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Stahlin hat geschrieben: 28.10.2018, 00:05 I have downloaded AXPRM from the mainpage as standalone and it dont work. Furthermore the installer is in hungarian, which 99 % of the world dont understand.

Screenshot .png
Screenshot .png (811.36 KiB) 7368 mal betrachtet

To run AXPRM2.0beta6 mod from the main website create a game folder on the C: drive.

C:\Games

Then simply extract the file contents into the game folder. No need to use the built-in extractor if you are put off by the hungarian language, a program like 7-Zip or WinRAR will do.

C:\Games\AXPRM2.0beta6

Then create a shortcut on your desktop and go into properties.

Now write or re-write the following lines.

Target:
C:\Games\AXPRM2.0beta6\Run\code\Release\game_exe.exe

Start in:
C:\Games\AXPRM2.0beta6\Run

Now you must go to the compatibility tag if you are using a newer windows operating system and set it to Windows XP (SP3) compatibility mode.
Also make sure that DirectPlay in Legacy Components via Windows Features is turned on.

The mod should now run.

You will notice that HunButyok decided to make the interface in English if not for the mod installer file.

Regards.
Zuletzt geändert von Tank Commander am 30.10.2018, 15:46, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.
Stahlin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Stahlin »

Now it works.
Tank Commander
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Stahlin hat geschrieben: 28.10.2018, 21:11Now it works.
Excellent! :)
Antworten

Zurück zu „RCM (alle Versionen)“