rashidudin
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

MODERN WARFARE MOD BETA1 RELEASED!!!

Beitrag von rashidudin »

military12

Hello, dear friends.

We proudly inform you that the first playable beta of Modern Warfare Mod 3
MWM3 is a deeply rebalanced version of MWM2 with tanks, light armor, snipers, HMGs, ATGMs, and automatic cannons reworked. The graphics of many units are changed, new units and objects are added.

The mod's menu, editor and unit names are in ENGLISH.
The Bloody Sands campaign is also translated and playable through menu>campaigns>Bloody Sands

We are taking into consideration the translation of the rest of the missions and campaigns. It, however, depends on your feedback.
We would also be very glad to see missions made by foreign mappers.

TO JOIN THE MULTIPLAYER BATTLES, please, visit our forum: http://modplanet.net/forum/

DOWNLOAD MODERN WARFARE MOD 3 BETA1
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BLBbwd ... Vj-zg/view

IT IS ALSO ADVISED TO DOWNLOAD THE AMENDED VERSION OF THE 5th MISSION OF BLOODY SANDS CAMPAIGN
https://drive.google.com/open?id=10HNWB ... M-tihIWSPp

Bild
Bild
Bild

We are looking forward to your feedback!
Ingwio
*S-S-M* - Chef
*S-S-M* - Chef
Re: MODERN WARFARE MOD BETA1 RELEASED!!!

Beitrag von Ingwio »

Mod kann ebenfalls bei uns heruntergeladen werden.

Mod can also be downloaded from us.

https://www.sudden-strike-maps.de/index ... -mod-beta1
Geschichte ist die Lüge, auf die man sich geeinigt hat.
Napoleon I. Bonaparte

Webmaster von:
Bild
Bild
rashidudin
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von rashidudin »

Bild
rashidudin
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von rashidudin »

If you want to try our multiplayer, we are gathering together tomorrow evening (12 Nov) at Hamachi room RWG3FE 1234.
Chumpy109
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von Chumpy109 »

How many missions make up the bloody sands campaign? I notice American units are there. Does the player get to play as the Americans at any point during the bloody sands campaign?

Are there any more English campaigns for Modern Warfare Mod?
rashidudin
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von rashidudin »

Chumpy109 hat geschrieben: 05.12.2019, 23:50 How many missions make up the bloody sands campaign?
viewtopic.php?f=159&t=18674
Chumpy109 hat geschrieben: 05.12.2019, 23:50 I notice American units are there. Does the player get to play as the Americans at any point during the bloody sands campaign?
There are no Americans on the campaign
Chumpy109 hat geschrieben: 05.12.2019, 23:50 Are there any more English campaigns for Modern Warfare Mod?
We saw no feedback from the locals, so we decided that they are not interested.
Chumpy109
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von Chumpy109 »

Does multiplayer work for MWM? I notice there are no MP maps with the base game. Are there any multiplayer maps out there?
rashidudin
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von rashidudin »

Chumpy109 hat geschrieben: 08.12.2019, 04:21 Does multiplayer work for MWM? I notice there are no MP maps with the base game. Are there any multiplayer maps out there?
Yes, we are regularly playnig multigaes.

Chumpy109 hat geschrieben: 08.12.2019, 04:21 I notice there are no MP maps with the base game. Are there any multiplayer maps out there?
You will download them once you join a mp game.
Chumpy109
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von Chumpy109 »

Thank you for that. So the maps will be downloaded from the host? What if i was looking at hosting game, how do i choose a map?

Where should i go to join a mp game? Wondering if there is an English speaking community for multiplayer matches somewhere out there. Perhaps on steam maybe, i will keep searching.
I am trying to spread the word to any English speaking sudden strike fans out there. I know quite a lot of people who would be interested in this so be patient, lots more might show interest.

Some feedback for the mod.

The menu music only sometimes works. It worked the first time i played but after that it is non existent.
The Hind helicopter on mission 4 does not land after it sweeps the map. It circles around near the landing pads until it runs out of fuel. Not sure if that is suppose to happen. Mission 4 crashed randomly once going up into the north.

Don't get me wrong i love the work put into this mod and i really enjoy playing it. The units are really well done and they all look great. The sounds are amazing to listen to, i love all the different explosions and variety in sounds. If i knew what i was doing i would be making maps for this no n stop.

I have tried the editor and can use basics to create terrain but when it comes to scripts and triggers i have no idea what to do.
It even seems like there are some assets missing in the editor. When i try to create cliffs or rocks i can't get ones that are in some of the already made maps. There seems to be more variety of assets in the already made maps.
rashidudin
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von rashidudin »

Chumpy109 hat geschrieben: 09.12.2019, 03:07 Thank you for that. So the maps will be downloaded from the host? What if i was looking at hosting game, how do i choose a map?
Yes. We will also add the multimaps to one of upcoming releases, but now you can play without them.
Chumpy109 hat geschrieben: 09.12.2019, 03:07 Where should i go to join a mp game? Wondering if there is an English speaking community for multiplayer matches somewhere out there. Perhaps on steam maybe, i will keep searching.
I am trying to spread the word to any English speaking sudden strike fans out there. I know quite a lot of people who would be interested in this so be patient, lots more might show interest.
We are playing in hamachi room called RWG3FE 1234
There are several guys who speak English, but if they are not online, I do not think that language will be a problem. If you have friends of you who also want to play, you also can bring them with you.
Chumpy109 hat geschrieben: 09.12.2019, 03:07 Some feedback for the mod.

The menu music only sometimes works. It worked the first time i played but after that it is non existent.
The Hind helicopter on mission 4 does not land after it sweeps the map. It circles around near the landing pads until it runs out of fuel. Not sure if that is suppose to happen. Mission 4 crashed randomly once going up into the north.
If that's a mission about the airfield defence, the land pad probably got damaged during the first attack.
Chumpy109 hat geschrieben: 09.12.2019, 03:07 The menu music only sometimes works. It worked the first time i played but after that it is non existent.
It's a WIndows issue, we can do nothing to fix it.
Chumpy109 hat geschrieben: 09.12.2019, 03:07 I have tried the editor and can use basics to create terrain but when it comes to scripts and triggers i have no idea what to do.
Nice to hear that there are still fans.
Chumpy109 hat geschrieben: 09.12.2019, 03:07 It even seems like there are some assets missing in the editor. When i try to create cliffs or rocks i can't get ones that are in some of the already made maps. There seems to be more variety of assets in the already made maps.
The editor provides access to all mapmaking content available in the mod. You probably thought that a group of existing objects is a new object and did not find it.
Notably, the tunnels should be opened in tab 11 of the buildings tree in the editor.
The rest of the assets is visible in the editor.
Chumpy109
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von Chumpy109 »

rashidudin hat geschrieben: 10.12.2019, 13:20
We are playing in hamachi room called RWG3FE 1234
There are several guys who speak English, but if they are not online, I do not think that language will be a problem. If you have friends of you who also want to play, you also can bring them with you.

ROOM - RWG3FE
PASSOWRD - 1234 :aaa6 :aaa6 :aaa6 :aaa6
rashidudin
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von rashidudin »

AMENDED VERSION OF THE 5TH MISSION OF BLOODY SANDS CAMPAIGN IS ADDED TO THE FIRST POST
Kingro

Beitrag von Kingro »

rashidudin hat geschrieben: 08.11.2019, 16:14 military12

Hello, dear friends.

We proudly inform you that the first playable beta of Modern Warfare Mod 3
MWM3 is a deeply rebalanced version of MWM2 with tanks, light armor, snipers, HMGs, ATGMs, and automatic cannons reworked. The graphics of many units are changed, new units and objects are added.

The mod's menu, editor and unit names are in ENGLISH.
The Bloody Sands campaign is also translated and playable through menu>campaigns>Bloody Sands

We are taking into consideration the translation of the rest of the missions and campaigns. It, however, depends on your feedback.
We would also be very glad to see missions made by foreign mappers.

TO JOIN THE MULTIPLAYER BATTLES, please, visit our forum: http://modplanet.net/forum/

DOWNLOAD MODERN WARFARE MOD 3 BETA1
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BLBbwd ... Vj-zg/view

IT IS ALSO ADVISED TO DOWNLOAD THE AMENDED VERSION OF THE 5th MISSION OF BLOODY SANDS CAMPAIGN
https://drive.google.com/open?id=10HNWB ... M-tihIWSPp

Bild
Bild
Bild

We are looking forward to your feedback!
Hi rashiddun first of all really really thanks for creating such a piece of gem I am really a big fan of your mod for past 1 year I am amazed how you could create such beautiful graphics unit's and balanced gameplay in a game which was released like 20 years ago lol umm you have achieved something which even professionals companies are unable and really really thanks for releasing English version of your game I created an account on your website just to tell you this how much I appreciate your mod and I am sure that many other's who have played your mod feel the same way but I really feel that your mod could do much better if you released more map's and English story map's for it that's all I find lacking in it except that it's perfect once again thanks for your your hardwork which you put in your mod and I hope you have a nice life there are many less people who spread happiness through their work you are one of them
Antworten

Zurück zu „Modern Warfare Mod 2+3“