Help for next update RWM8.0

Forum zum Thema Modding, um dort über "Neue Einheiten", Neue Objekte", "Modding Tools" usw zu diskutieren.
Antworten
mayor02
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Help for next update RWM8.0

Beitrag von mayor02 »

Hi people.
The rwm community has decided to work on a new upgrade for this great mode. we will fix some things and also add new ones. we have no experience with modifying most of the posts, the tools are in german and russian, so help and instruction are welcome.
problem 1, since there are no warships in the new version 4, I wanted to use beta 3 files and to add them in the new version. I checked the file of units and what file they need. I found they are only in the file rwm_common_desc.sue ,folder units and in the editor, edit_common.sue. when i tested i see them in the editor but when I run game I get an error message CAFILE: File not found k_klause.inf. I looked at rwm_common_game.sue and there is no pck, hot, col and inf for ships. Does anyone have a solution?
"Make mod,play game but no war".
MaYor 8)
zarathustra
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier
Re: Help for next update RWM8.0

Beitrag von zarathustra »

See files sudtest.ini and Edit3.ini (according to the schemes) - they determine the loading of archives.
Bild

Приумножая познания, приумножаешь и скорбь
zarathustra
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von zarathustra »

An important detail: if any file is present in several archives, then the first one will be used in the game.
Bild

Приумножая познания, приумножаешь и скорбь
mayor02
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von mayor02 »

I look this 2 files and I compare with the previous version, and any change I do, I have an error :D
MaYor 8)
badger lowe
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von badger lowe »

I HATE THIS ISSUE WITH A PASSION

I get it when loading a friends winter scheme map, is there a fix for RWM-8.4 or must we wait till 8.5?
Never was so much owed by so many to so few
mayor02
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von mayor02 »

hey man,in the past winter shema make some problems so we dont know is fix or not. winter maps work ok in last version of rwm. maybe is problem to much save file or to much maps,check that first or download again mod ,clean version and test.
in new version of rwm we will just add new units,buldings,object,just new staff.
take care
MaYor 8)
Antworten

Zurück zu „Alles zum Thema Modding“