movie intro-no audio

Forum zum Thema Modding, um dort über "Neue Einheiten", Neue Objekte", "Modding Tools" usw zu diskutieren.
Antworten
mayor02
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

movie intro-no audio

Beitrag von mayor02 »

Hi guys, I make intro movie where video work ok when game start but no sound. Anyone know why? Is audio what add need to be some special format ,16-bit,32-bit,mono, stereo .wav, etc .
"Make mod,play game but no war".
MaYor 8)
Gareth
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel
Re: movie intro-no audio

Beitrag von Gareth »

I have found a solution to this on a page I saved from the old Fireglow forum years ago because I had the same problem including a Video from another game as intro video in Sudden Strike.
When mixing the sound with the Bink tools the sound format should be 44100 kHz, 16 bit stereo (old format). So in the Bink tools you have to use audio compression 104 instead of 4. This enables compatibility with older Bink dll as in Sudden Strike.
Hope it works for you as it did for me.
Free Ukraine from russian aggression!
mayor02
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Re: movie intro-no audio

Beitrag von mayor02 »

Gareth hat geschrieben: 13.11.2021, 07:12 I have found a solution to this on a page I saved from the old Fireglow forum years ago because I had the same problem including a Video from another game as intro video in Sudden Strike.
When mixing the sound with the Bink tools the sound format should be 44100 kHz, 16 bit stereo (old format). So in the Bink tools you have to use audio compression 104 instead of 4. This enables compatibility with older Bink dll as in Sudden Strike.
Hope it works for you as it did for me.
I do what you sey and its work now. Thank you
"Make mod,play game but no war".
MaYor 8)
Antworten

Zurück zu „Alles zum Thema Modding“