SS4E mod breaks Desert Raid bonus mission

Moderatoren: alteredbeast, Casquebleu

Antworten
Blah1234

SS4E mod breaks Desert Raid bonus mission

Beitrag von Blah1234 »

I recently installed SS4 Ever Mod, latest version to Steam. It’s an excellent mod and won’t be playing SS4 again without it.

However, I’ve noticed now the Bonus mission “Desert Raid” doesn’t seem to work now.

The truck at the beginning disappears completely once it hits the landmine, and as it disappears before the soldiers disembark, it makes the mission unplayable as there are no units on the map since soldiers disappear too when the truck goes.

How can this be fixed?
Casquebleu
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

Re: SS4E mod breaks Desert Raid bonus mission

Beitrag von Casquebleu »

Hi Blah,

Thx for playing this Mod military7

In fact, I suspect that the mine just kills the truck while in vanilla game, it only causes damages. I'll find how to correct it to make this mission playable.

Did you find any other bugs ?
Blah1234

Beitrag von Blah1234 »

It’s a fantastic mod and something which should have been part of the vanilla game in the first place. Great job! :-)

I’ve not found any other bugs. I haven’t tried the other two bonus missions yet but I will do and let you know if I find any other.

Thanks again for replying.
blar1234

Beitrag von blar1234 »

Hi - was there any news on a fix for this Desert Raid Bonus mission? It's a shame for it to not work as it means I'd need to remove your mod every time I want to play it, or just not have your mod - which is a real shame as it's amazing.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Official Sudden Strike 4Ever - A mod about realism“