SS RW Standalone Mod.

Moderator: rashidudin

Antworten
vanillaicek
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

How to disarm anti-personal landmines?

Beitrag von vanillaicek »

Every time I try to disarm anti-personal landmines, sappers and infantry are blown up. Maybe I should ask it on Sudden Strike thread, not here but I remember anti-personal landmines on non-modded missions didn't cause much problem but I'm suffering some missions of MWM so please forgive me.

(I'm playing an old MWM for missing campaigns in the latest version. Tanks in the latest version are nicely balanced, Tanks actually tank anti-personal mines but drivers are killed easily in 1.4 version)

Is there any way to disarm them? Only we can do are using delayed landmines or fire artillery on them?
Comrade Kimo
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel
Re: How to disarm anti-personal landmines?

Beitrag von Comrade Kimo »

You should first use the option defuse mines so that you can see the mines. Then stop the sapper or soldier from defusing and try throwing grenades or use tanks to fire at the mines exploding them without any loses. You can also use timed explosives to explode them...
Footage from the bloody frontlines on Youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/@Sudden_Strike_HQ_Kemo_Centeral

Bild

military9
vanillaicek
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Re: How to disarm anti-personal landmines?

Beitrag von vanillaicek »

Comrade Kimo hat geschrieben: 17.02.2022, 15:05 You should first use the option defuse mines so that you can see the mines. Then stop the sapper or soldier from defusing and try throwing grenades or use tanks to fire at the mines exploding them without any loses. You can also use timed explosives to explode them...

Thanks, I thought at least sappers can defuse anti-personal mines without any explodings.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Modern Warfare Mod 2+3“