anyone still interested in modding for ss3?

Forum für Modifikationen.
Antworten
hans302
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

anyone still interested in modding for ss3?

Beitrag von hans302 »

I think this game also have room for improvement . Does anyone want to do it together :D
XandraUK

Re: anyone still interested in modding for ss3?

Beitrag von XandraUK »

Its probably a bit late to say so, but I would like to mod the game. I'm just learning how to add new units. I was in contact with a previous member called HerrToday. A really nice man who taught me how to do the modding basics. So I'm working on a modern warfare version now.
Aiser

Beitrag von Aiser »

I have tried to build an American armored Humvee and it failed because the size of the .x unit becomes a bit large and the program does not accommodate it in general. I have sufficient resources and an e-book explaining this. I will send it to you if you like
hans302 hat geschrieben: 09.04.2019, 08:03 I think this game also have room for improvement . Does anyone want to do it together :D
hans302 hat geschrieben: 09.04.2019, 08:03 I think this game also have room for improvement . Does anyone want to do it together :D
Aiser

Beitrag von Aiser »

XandraUK hat geschrieben: 15.03.2022, 11:55 Its probably a bit late to say so, but I would like to mod the game. I'm just learning how to add new units. I was in contact with a previous member called HerrToday. A really nice man who taught me how to do the modding basics. So I'm working on a modern warfare version now.
I have tried to build an American armored Humvee and it failed because the size of the .x unit becomes a bit large and the program does not accommodate it in general. I have sufficient resources and an e-book explaining this. I will send it to you if you like
sPlizi
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von sPlizi »

Aiser hat geschrieben: 16.04.2022, 08:42
XandraUK hat geschrieben: 15.03.2022, 11:55 Its probably a bit late to say so, but I would like to mod the game. I'm just learning how to add new units. I was in contact with a previous member called HerrToday. A really nice man who taught me how to do the modding basics. So I'm working on a modern warfare version now.
I wouldn't mind to have a look, can you share this file via drive/other filehost?

Though I recently migrated to Windows 11 and I'm having a lot of trouble getting the game to run, particularly multiplayer. (I have enabled legacy components > direct play), but still getting random crashes.
HerrToday

Beitrag von HerrToday »

Hi

I'm up for modding again. Also, XandraUK, I'm not male! Everybody just assumed it with the name. But FrauToday, was silly. Herr Today was a pun, meant to sound like 'here today' ;)

Anyway, irrelevant, lets get modding.
badger lowe
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von badger lowe »

Do you still have the recources for Warzone?
Never was so much owed by so many to so few
KanePeterson
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von KanePeterson »

I am extremely interested in making a mod, and have followed all tutorials I find online. I have lots of experience in mapping and create maps in one day, but need more modding information.

There is a lack of supporting documents for the Object Editor. There is no manual. As a result, I am having to study this like a scientist and carry out experiments, and write the results down. As of the time of writing, I cannot get any texture to appear in the Object Editor.

If someone can save me the time and just post a manual or some instructions, this would help. My own mod idea is "Sudden Quake", bringing settings and monsters from Quake 2 and Quake 4 into Sudden Strike 3. I aim for it to also feature human spacecraft and drop pods that I hope can crash onto the surface and land human marines.
KanePeterson
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von KanePeterson »

As a further reply for anyone visiting here, I figured everything out, so I may be able to share notes and guidance in future on how the mod the game.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Sudden Strike 3 Mods“