Hilfe benötigt beim Erstellen von Karten

Hauptforum für Sudden Strike 3.
Antworten
Feuerengel

Hilfe benötigt beim Erstellen von Karten

Beitrag von Feuerengel »

Guten Tag!

Meine Frage ist, ob man die Kampagnenkarten von den Allierten und Sowjets sprich: Normandie und Krim auch als Deutsche spielen kann.
Denn es gab ja auch die Möglichkeit beide Seiten (USA und Japan) bei Iwo Jima zu spielen.
Ich weiß man kann das Script im Editor ändern.
Jedoch bin ich in diesen Bereich nicht gut und bräuchte eventuell Hilfe oder Ratschläge beim Erstellen der Scripts.
Es wäre schön für mich, wenn mir es jemand mir erklären könnte oder es im Downloadstartseite reinstellen könnte. (Letzteres nicht zwingend notwendig)

Vielen Dank! MfG
KanePeterson
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Re: Hilfe benötigt beim Erstellen von Karten

Beitrag von KanePeterson »

I think that those maps cannot be edited. The Allied Normandy mission from the German perspective would be a very easy mission because the Germans have massive forces and fortifications in that map and the Allies are very weak in that map. I created a 29-mission map pack (many are German missions) and one of them ("Die Straße, Stage 2") is about managing German defence against an Allied landing. This is an ideal coastal defence challenge for the Axis player because the Allied invasion is very strong. The Allies have 2 destroyers, 1 battleship, heavy bombers and Navy aviation, and many paratroopers and reinforcements. The Germans have coastal defence guns. The Germans must reinforce their defences to survive (see this thread: viewtopic.php?p=103426#p103426 for the map pack to download that). The mission description and objectives are in English. As a German speaker, you are welcome to open these maps in the editor and change the language for objectives and mission briefings.
Feuerengel

Beitrag von Feuerengel »

Hello KanePeterson!

I have download for few months(" Originals maps for editing1.4/1.5").

Here I can change everything what I want to do.

You can find this by:

https://www.sudden-strike-maps.de/index ... ping-tools

The mission ("Die Straße/ Stage 2") that you mentioned, was really cool.

You're right the Allied Normandy would be easy for the Germans, but I have an idea:

Maybe a conter attack like the second original German mission. The mission is to prepair a conter attack.

Thank you!
KanePeterson
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von KanePeterson »

Would be quite easy to build that scenario, I suppose. Let me know your exact ideas, and I will be willing to implement them if it sounds fun enough. You can be very detailed. Will it be Sword Beach (British troops) or Omaha (American troops), for example? And will it portray the Allied landings? Will the German objective be to wait for panzer reinforcements by defending bunkers, and then push the Allied troops back into the sea?
Antworten

Zurück zu „Sudden Strike 3“