BUG REPORT 8.5

Forum für die neue RWM Version 8.5 von MaYor, WUJA und Community.

Moderatoren: mayor02, Wuja

Feuerengel

Re: BUG REPORT 8.5

Beitrag von Feuerengel »

BUG Report

The misson: Panzerdivision Wiking

After the last soviet attack in the first task my game freezes everytime and I have to restart.

Also I get 2 massages:

Enemy Retreat

Enemy Retreat

I had a similar problem with Hidden Stroke III by the mission: Festung Berlin

The problem was that the enemy got unmanned artillery and blocked the way for the advancing troops.

The result:

The game freeze
LOVE66

Beitrag von LOVE66 »

1 BUG:soldiers floating on tanks.
Dateianhänge
1A.jpg
1A.jpg (344.8 KiB) 3928 mal betrachtet
2B.jpg
2B.jpg (541.61 KiB) 3928 mal betrachtet
LOVE66

Beitrag von LOVE66 »

2 BUG:After making the map.clicking the button can't start the game.
Dateianhänge
3A.jpg
3A.jpg (128.58 KiB) 3928 mal betrachtet
Comrade Kimo
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Beitrag von Comrade Kimo »

LOVE66 hat geschrieben: 23.09.2022, 10:08 2 BUG:After making the map.clicking the button can't start the game.
This option is a little bit bugged in the majority of SSRW mods. Instead you can simply click on Mission then Generate Single Mission. You can name it to Test 1 or whatever name you want.

Then, just open the game and test your map.
Footage from the bloody frontlines on Youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/@Sudden_Strike_HQ_Kemo_Centeral

Bild

military9
mayor02
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von mayor02 »

Brack.83 hat geschrieben: 31.08.2022, 15:04 Greetings

I wanted to report a bug that I found in the "Die Schlacht um Narva" map where in practice some cannons placed inside the Tank Dug Out cannot be moved. Soldiers can't walk them out, and trucks can't go inside to hook them. Is this a bug? How else can it be solved?

Thank you. Greetings military18
Feuerengel hat geschrieben: 05.09.2022, 12:41 BUG Report

The misson: Panzerdivision Wiking

After the last soviet attack in the first task my game freezes everytime and I have to restart.

Also I get 2 massages:

Enemy Retreat

Enemy Retreat

I had a similar problem with Hidden Stroke III by the mission: Festung Berlin

The problem was that the enemy got unmanned artillery and blocked the way for the advancing troops.

The result:

The game freeze
hey about maps only creator can make changes
"Make mod,play game but no war".
MaYor 8)
mayor02
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von mayor02 »

LOVE66 hat geschrieben: 23.09.2022, 10:07 1 BUG:soldiers floating on tanks.
hi, this bug wa from last version, can fix just nobody dint report in past because only few play masps on winter schema. tnx for report
see you on battlefield
MaYor 8)
Feuerengel

Beitrag von Feuerengel »

BUG Report: I can not load a savegame or start a mission.

...Start game...

...[ I play the mission "Drive to East Stalingrad" (15+ hours) actually. ]...

...1. Step I load a savegame...it works

...2. Step Go back in the main menu... it works

...3. Step If I am back in the main menu and start a mission or load any savegame... the game crash.

...Start game again

...Go back to Step 1

...Before that happend I have paused the game in a battle a long time.

...after that I save it and want to go back in the main menu.

...the stats cant load and the game crash

After this I have to restart the game everytime, if I want to load a savegame after the first one.

I hope you can understand, what I mean.

I need help please!
Wuja
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Wuja »

@Feuerengel

Regarding the issue:
- It happens that at times other maps block some other map scheme (then you would not be able to load the map) ; if you have many maps in both SP & MP folder try to move them all to some separate folder and leave only that Stalingrad map that you play & then check out if it is working
- I understand you have no game.exe dialog window but just it kind of start loading & game goes on its own back to desktop?
Major_Z

Got a old bug here

Beitrag von Major_Z »

Greetings.When we play large scale mutil-game(such as 4v4-6v6),sometime for one guy's problem(his computer's problem),all the players' game freeze in a few seconds after the game been started.We have a fuzzy conclusion that his computer's system environment got wrong or losing files of the game caused this situation.Each time when this happened,it's a tough time to find out who got wrong,which often took dozens minutes even several hours.We sovle the problem by ask him to reset his computer system or reset his game.Sometime it works,sometimes not.
It's not a new bug,for at least in RWM8.0,this happened at times.It seems that other mod don't have this bug,at least our Chinese mod named Liberation don't have this bug(I only played RWM and Liberation mod).Since Mayor played mutil-game more often(You played 2 games with us last October.),have you come across this bug?And can it be totally sorved in RWM mod?
mayor02
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von mayor02 »

Major_Z hat geschrieben: 11.02.2023, 05:28 Greetings.When we play large scale mutil-game(such as 4v4-6v6),sometime for one guy's problem(his computer's problem),all the players' game freeze in a few seconds after the game been started.We have a fuzzy conclusion that his computer's system environment got wrong or losing files of the game caused this situation.Each time when this happened,it's a tough time to find out who got wrong,which often took dozens minutes even several hours.We sovle the problem by ask him to reset his computer system or reset his game.Sometime it works,sometimes not.
It's not a new bug,for at least in RWM8.0,this happened at times.It seems that other mod don't have this bug,at least our Chinese mod named Liberation don't have this bug(I only played RWM and Liberation mod).Since Mayor played mutil-game more often(You played 2 games with us last October.),have you come across this bug?And can it be totally sorved in RWM mod?
Hey man, about freeze on multiplayer game problem is internet :D What we understand all this years is player who have bad internet make a lag and lost connection with some player. To work need at first have good internet, stable, second restart radmin program so he connection with other players or restart PC and routes
MaYor 8)
Major_Z

Beitrag von Major_Z »

mayor02 hat geschrieben: 16.02.2023, 21:05
Major_Z hat geschrieben: 11.02.2023, 05:28 Greetings.When we play large scale mutil-game(such as 4v4-6v6),sometime for one guy's problem(his computer's problem),all the players' game freeze in a few seconds after the game been started.We have a fuzzy conclusion that his computer's system environment got wrong or losing files of the game caused this situation.Each time when this happened,it's a tough time to find out who got wrong,which often took dozens minutes even several hours.We sovle the problem by ask him to reset his computer system or reset his game.Sometime it works,sometimes not.
Hey man, about freeze on multiplayer game problem is internet :D What we understand all this years is player who have bad internet make a lag and lost connection with some player. To work need at first have good internet, stable, second restart radmin program so he connection with other players or restart PC and routes
Sorry,I am afraid this is not the true reason.As I said,it seems that only RWM had this kind of problem.And the “problem”guy sometime fix it by resetting the game files.Thank you for the answer,and we will keep searching for the true cause of this problem.
mayor02
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von mayor02 »

If you think is something other then look what map play,what is script of that map, what unit use, how many units have in game, building etc, I suggest you play same map with same people but before start you all restart pc and internet and see it will happen again.
good hunt :D
MaYor 8)
fufu814
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von fufu814 »

UK Airborne Officer can't go prone !!!! while other special units can go prone !!!! for example Ranger officer or gwardeec something !!!

We have to fix this

Desktop Screenshot 2023.10.20 - 19.30.13.38.png
Desktop Screenshot 2023.10.20 - 19.30.13.38.png (675.41 KiB) 2385 mal betrachtet
mayor02
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von mayor02 »

fufu814 hat geschrieben: 20.10.2023, 12:34 UK Airborne Officer can't go prone !!!! while other special units can go prone !!!! for example Ranger officer or gwardeec something !!!

We have to fix this

Desktop Screenshot 2023.10.20 - 19.30.13.38.png
Its not bug that unit dont have in file option to prone
MaYor 8)
fufu814
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Beitrag von fufu814 »

stop ruining RWM mod RWm structure itself is a joke comparing Hidden stroke based mod
stop adding Romania and Hugary jokes
Antworten

Zurück zu „RWM 8.5 für SS RW“