Bugreporting and whishes for 6.7 final

An place for english questions !
-Barbarossa-
* SSM - General * (Administrator)

Beitrag von -Barbarossa- »

Matttheoz hat geschrieben:The fw190 jabo turns pink :shock: sometimes just when leaving or just when returning to its hangar position...think it has a personality complex :D
This visuel-bug is fixed.
Das Leben ist kein Frankreichfeldzug.
RWM auf Twitter folgen! https://twitter.com/RWM_Barbarossa
Watchdog1
Schütze
Schütze

Pontoon Bridge Bug.

Beitrag von Watchdog1 »

I am glad the pontoon bridge thing is fixed in the winter scheme. No more BTW but I did stumble on this.

Bild

My ice simulation is kind slushy just for fun but.......

Bild

my frozen pond simulation (which is normaly blocked to vehicles) said hey you could build a bridge here. :shock: So i unblocked the area and did it to see what would happen. Sure enough I did (not that anybody normally would) and this is what it looks like. Apparently not a harmful bug,and if trying to fix it would causses more problems with building a bridge, don't bother.
Lamafarmer

Beitrag von Lamafarmer »

Hold F3 to check for white lines; indicates where you can build pontons. There doesn't have to be any water, a shallow is sufficient, it just needs to cover a couple fields.

Bild

Use the tool as seen above to disable pontons.
Watchdog1
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Watchdog1 »

Matttheoz hat geschrieben:Yup, I agree the ISU should be direct fire as it was used at Kursk etc (ie- in the 'Animal Killer' tank destroyer role). The russians never really got into the whole SP artillery thing. However, I seem to remember the ISU having both direct and ballistic fire in 6.6 :? . Could be wrong though...

But guns like the Priest were first and foremost ballistic artillery pieces. No question.
I agree. Priest should have at least medium range like the US M1A1 L/16 75mm Pack Howi.
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich
Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

@barba

- thx for your job, not yet perfect ;) but again better
- thx for the soldiers position in trenchs and foxholes, more credible

- the heavy mortars towed or fixed is selected with fixed heavy machine guns. bug or wanted ? (testing in SP)

- about new MP/SP folders maps RWM 6.7 specific, not a fiew complicate as solution ? if a futur RWM 6.8 or 7 released ?
- Question with that : old RWM 6.7 beta maps are compatible (technically, not about equitably) with B5 and final version ?

PS :
- not changes for the SPG/AT direct shoot ? mixed direct/indirect or only indirect...
- same a lot players, i dont like too the new look of JS2... above all the modelling of the turret... we moved away from realism... :(
Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
-Barbarossa-

Beitrag von -Barbarossa- »

bugs:
-"SU-152" passenger-animation fixed
-"ISU-122" passenger-animation fixed
-"ISU-152" passenger-animation fixed
-"Sd.Kfz. 251 SPW (MG-34 7.92mm)"ammo-bug fixed

changes:
-light artillery has only 20 instead of 40 shells in the stock
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Anymore suggestions beside the new IS Variants? Otherwise I can release the B-5 as final with some little bug-fixes.
Das Leben ist kein Frankreichfeldzug.
RWM auf Twitter folgen! https://twitter.com/RWM_Barbarossa
Suka
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von Suka »

Ok i have some ideas about mortars first of all allies should have a 82mm one also or something similar. Secondly ussr should have a 120mm type also.
I think we should make all mortars towable with trucks cos they really were like that i think, and all sizes, even the 50mm should be cos mortars had at least 2 crew i think and its crew can be normal inf then and can defend itself.
Also did u know ussr had 2 different models of 45mm at gun, the one in rwm is much older model but in 42 they made new better one with longer barrel...
Watchdog1
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Watchdog1 »

Bild.........:roll:
Lamafarmer

Beitrag von Lamafarmer »

Watchdog1 hat geschrieben:Bild.........:roll:
Matttheoz
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Matttheoz »

WTF?! Try words...they won't let you down :wink:
GeorgiSchukow
Generalleutnant
Generalleutnant

Beitrag von GeorgiSchukow »

I think he wants to take this american artillery unit as example for an allied mobile artilelry
Suka
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von Suka »

the trees should be better ogranized in editor so that all types are separated under their own nr. so that u can use that random thing safely for trees
and it seems ba 64 has way too few ammo...
adrian
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

bug

Beitrag von adrian »

There is defintly a bug that new fence from wood because i got btw in editor and when i converted map again i saw that fence was gone and i have it another btw in my map also.
So for map mappers dont used that fence of wood will ruine the map or ur work :wink:
Tijn
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Tijn »

Can anyone confirm that there is a problem with the wooden fences?

It has been tested in maps, and no problem what soever occured. It is however the only difference in the standing objects between B4 and B5, may be that's the cause.

Reports would be welcome.
Cassius
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von Cassius »

Can anyone confirm that there is a problem with the wooden fences?

It has been tested in maps, and no problem what soever occured. It is however the only difference in the standing objects between B4 and B5, may be that's the cause.

Reports would be welcome.
I have been asking you questions, and there is no reply from you. Not even the PM I sent.
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“