RWM Theatre 2007 - new Youtube offensive

An place for english questions !
Antworten
-Barbarossa-
* SSM - General * (Administrator)

RWM Theatre 2007 - new Youtube offensive

Beitrag von -Barbarossa- »

Zuletzt geändert von -Barbarossa- am 20.12.2007, 19:21, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Das Leben ist kein Frankreichfeldzug.
RWM auf Twitter folgen! https://twitter.com/RWM_Barbarossa
batus
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von batus »

Hey, Barbarossa. Nice trailer, again. You are quite a movie director. When is RWM the MOVIE coming? :D
You said don't let RWM die. A new Sust engine has come. Will there be a RWM for SS3 one day?
Gojira
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Beitrag von Gojira »

Awesome video- very good resolution,dramatic cuts, interesting battle scenes and a fitting backround music. A wonderful oresentation of our game. I say our game, as its no longer Sudden Strike, by release of the final version it is a new game now.
Thank you very much for the hours you spent and the nerves you lost by making Sdden Strike 2 into the best strategic game on this planet: RWM.

Not as active but still faithfull and addicted to my favourite game and the community I got to know here,
Gojira

@Barbarossa
I hope, really I hope the benefit for making this Mod is high enough for you.
Your work deeply impacted into many many lives here. For many players in this community getting a new Mod, with new modells, new pyhsics, new sounds, new objects ... is like a second birthday or christmas of the year. I hope you can imagine how important this game is for us, and what a joy it is to get a wonderfull mod, which still keeps the game young and makes it immortal in a way.
I would like to personally thank you and the modders that supported you,Cougar, Tijn and all the others.

André
Suka
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von Suka »

well said gojira really :!:
Tijn
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Tijn »

batus hat geschrieben:Hey, Barbarossa. Nice trailer, again. You are quite a movie director. When is RWM the MOVIE coming? :D
You said don't let RWM die. A new Sust engine has come. Will there be a RWM for SS3 one day?
Hi Batus,

If gameplay is such that it will guarantee years of renewed fun, we'd be happy to take on a SS3 mod according to the standards set by RWM. Because there's always room for improvement, isn't there?

Are you in too? ;)

Pozdrav.

Martijn
batus
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von batus »

Hey Martijn, of course I'm in. It's just that this is a whole new game, new engine. It will take some getting used to.
Some of the guys in the German section have already started playing with dds textures and I must say the results weren't bad at all.
The game is very moddable it seems. Let's hope it will also be modular, if you know what I mean, so that we can insert new schemes (with different camos) and stuff. From the looks of the .ini file of the new demo, it doesn't really seem to be the case.
-Barbarossa-

Thx gentlemen.

@Batus: Very glad to hear u are interested! Lets see if we find some more to hop on the boat. JW Leonard where are u?? :D
We need a good team if we really want to achieve something with SS3...I think.
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich
Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

Why talk about SS3… When RWM 6.71 final is just coming out now ? :shock: As his new video too
You want to break the spirit of our national moder ? :? He has to put oneself so much into

Already, fun us still much longer with RWM (And go into it in in greater depth, What is still far from being the case for many players).

And before that enough players are equipped with PC and Internet connection powerful enough and so to be able to play in SS3…
It will be a long time before :arrow:

besides for me, SS3 seems at the moment… Thrutchy enough, and it is not giving me envy to begin to play with it.

:!: New engine does not mean "better" game

A good example : there still of players on SSF every evening (see "Game Spy" Sudden chat ) and still more on Chess (medieval game) ;)

Long live RWM for SS2! The king is not yet dead!
Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von LT albrecht »

There are more RWM faithful than you know Barbarossa, in my brief foray into the rest of the world that is one of the few vital pieces of information I have come back with; the other is this:
The soviet tanks look too pretty, apparently they've lost the gritty, ugly, badass look they used to have.
we shall fight them on the beaches and on the fields, we shall fight them in the streets and we shall never surrender, because there isn't a button for that :-) ) And we wont dig fortifications until SS3 =) or after it because the bastards didn't include it...
Matttheoz
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von Matttheoz »

Top job man. Thanks a million for all the effort. Haven't had time to really play it yet - just had a quick look and it seems to be a big improvement on the betas.

The ari bug is fixed, the SP ari fires normally again, cool sounds, foxholes work... Really like it.

Thanks again!

Long live RWM.
Ich hasse nichts mehr als panzer, die in der Gegend herumstehen. Panzer müssen rollen! - Der Panzergraf, Graf von Strachwitz
Langemarck
Schütze
Schütze
Beitrag von Langemarck »

great movie :)
-Barbarossa-

I've uploaded the video in original-quality which is much better than the Youtube-Version.
Link:
http://www.il-portal.de/Barbarossa/RWM_Theatre.avi
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich
Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

dont want opened in Windows media player v 11...
Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
|FrEaK|Safran
Major
Major
Beitrag von |FrEaK|Safran »

Use VLC Player, its opening everything!
Nix Signatur, wir haben Weltwirtschaftskrise, da wird an ALLEM gespart, egal wie unsinnig es auch ist ;P
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“