back to windows problem

An place for english questions !
Antworten
viriato
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

back to windows problem

Beitrag von viriato »

Hi again ,after having problems with the "out of index bounds" on mms every time i tried to start a game.This problem i solved by sending the entire ssrw game Cut and paste to a second hard drive I have .and it worked as far as the original rw and a recent lrm6.with the new pwm my problem is that it goes as far as the presentation,you know the singleplayer multyplayer etc screen and then i get a btw problem.
I deleted the old pwm switcher folder from the main switcher ,and nothing happened .then i found the new one from the new pwm and installed there but it goes as far as to "host"anouncement but as i said before i get a btw problem.
viriato
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von viriato »

To be more precise i can see the pwm screen when it comes up but when i move the mouse pointer on any element say singleplayer multy etc it goes wak and i get an error message,the same happens with the editor.
-Barbarossa-
* SSM - General * (Administrator)
* SSM - General * (Administrator)

Beitrag von -Barbarossa- »

Exactly the same problem in the menu here. Editor seems to work normally.
Menu error mabye because of buggy sound when clicking on menu section?
Das Leben ist kein Frankreichfeldzug.
RWM auf Twitter folgen! https://twitter.com/RWM_Barbarossa
viriato
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von viriato »

well in my case i get a warning message when I open the editor first when loading about the sounds ,i cant remember but it says sounds missing or something like that.i click to continue and every thing seems normal i add an object in the first map by default and wait and then kaput.
man this is getting complicated and fustrating .i wuold like to play pwm!
LT albrecht
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von LT albrecht »

Strange, mine works fine; try using the original MMS.exe and re-downloading it...
we shall fight them on the beaches and on the fields, we shall fight them in the streets and we shall never surrender, because there isn't a button for that :-) ) And we wont dig fortifications until SS3 =) or after it because the bastards didn't include it...
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“