Map Monte Cassino

Real Combat Mod für Sudden Strike Resource War.
Antworten
Stahlin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Map Monte Cassino

Beitrag von Stahlin »

Here is a map for testing.

I have tested it a few times and found it good to play
Dateianhänge
(RCM2.7) Monte Cassino.zip
(417.56 KiB) 471-mal heruntergeladen
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

I checked it, but I didn't play withh this map, becouse we are playing MP now. Tomorrow i will play with this map.

In my oppinion the french soldiers didn't use Laffly trucks and polish soldiers use british weapons. The french and polish veapons are early years weapons.

Use them when you create 1939-1940 maps.

But It seems the map will be very good opposite of this small mistake. ;)
Bild
Stahlin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Stahlin »

There are a few little things i will change when it comes to a 2.8 Version and i compile an updated map. US Paratroopers should land on the hill, and a few more.

The british howitzers i took for all because they are the biggest and can reach to the end of the hill. If you want i will make changes in next version.
GeorgiSchukow
Generalleutnant
Generalleutnant

Beitrag von GeorgiSchukow »

Hi Stahlin!

I played your map for a short time,because I have to learn a lot for school,but there are some things you definetly should fix.
First of all,the messages which are shown at the left bottom of the screen like "german bomber from ...." or "french transport from ..." - after 4,5 minutes they only irritate and go me on my nerves.
And where are my support vehicles :?:
I could only fire one magazine,and then my guns were useless.Also I miss the tanks,which where used,the german defense lines did not consist of units like this:<picture>

They were dug in,well prepared for the allied attack and well equipped with MGs,grenade launchers,mortars and so on.They also had tanks,allies and axis,but there were no tanks on the map.And I was not able to attack with my masses of Footsoldiers because of the design:
<picture>

I will try to get further!
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Georgie, did you fix your RW and RCM2.7?
:roll:

Why didn't you tell me that? Last weekend we played lot of MP missions.

Don't forget, next weekend back to the RCM2.7 battleground!

military2 military1
Bild
GeorgiSchukow
Generalleutnant
Generalleutnant

Beitrag von GeorgiSchukow »

Yes,I got my original copy from a friend,sadly I really found no time to tell you that - school is very busy this week,'cause I was ill last week :cry:
Stahlin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Stahlin »

Hello Georgi,
the messages which are shown at the left bottom of the screen like "german bomber from ...." or "french transport from ..." - after 4,5 minutes they only irritate and go me on my nerves.
With the messages you can observe the planes (20 different) and maybe catch one with alt+mouseframe around it and then use it.
And where are my support vehicles
There are 2 on the left in polish camp. But you dont need them. There are a few vehicles, but they are not much needed. The howitzers on the trucks are enough and when they are destroyed there comes reinforcement.

Also I miss the tanks,which where used,the german defense lines did not consist of units like this:<picture>

They were dug in,well prepared for the allied attack and well equipped with MGs,grenade launchers,mortars and so on.They also had tanks,allies and axis,but there were no tanks on the map.
In reality Monte Cassino was a high hill, i have seen pictures. I dont know tanks which can drive 90 degree upwards. And tanks and all that are on every map. Maybe it is good to make something different.
And I was not able to attack with my masses of Footsoldiers because of the design:
<picture>
Please read the objectives carefully. First destroy the howitzers, then you can climb the hill.

What pictures do you mean?
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Re: Map Monte Cassino

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hi Stahlin!

I played with this map, but when I met with german infantry, all their soldiers used rifle-grenade.
All german soldier shoot me me with rifle grenades.
Maybe in the editor you putted Rifle-grenade soldiers, not riflemen.
Bild
Stahlin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Re: Map Monte Cassino

Beitrag von Stahlin »

Hello Butyok,

in next version i will change a few little things. Please write me what to take out and what to use instead, because if i do something other most likely it will be incorrect again. I dont know much about weapons...

I have seen your new maps, good work, especially the graphics.
Antworten

Zurück zu „RCM (alle Versionen)“