Project Reality Mod for Sudden Strike Ressource War

Moderator: Attila

Antworten
Attila
Schütze
Schütze

PRM - Development,News

Beitrag von Attila »

After a lot of measurement and calculations finally managed to make a pre-final attribute system for the untis.
-the units move speed,the guns muzzle velocity,the weapon ranges,the units range are all proportional to each other!
So there is no cheat no shit!But to make gameplay better and to fit the SuStr engine i had to made some small decisions:
*all units move with their max speed except the aircrafts (ex.: Panzerkampfwagen III Ausf. A is moving with 32 km/h;the infantry is running with speed of 20 km/h) ->becouse they were very slow with the On- Off-Road average speed
*I'm using the off-road range for all units (ex.: Panzerkampfwagen III Ausf. A's range is 95 km which means that this unit can cross an 512x512 map 18x :twisted: ) ->becouse bigger distances doesn't fit the SuStr engine,and lets dont talk about airforce
*Now the biggest map (realistic map proportional to weapon ranges,unit ranges,speed and muzzle velocity)is an 5,24x5,24 km map which is the 512x512 map.

There is a "changelog" about the project in "All about PRM" topic,have a look at it.
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Re: PRM - Development,News

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Good news! It sounds very exciting!
On MSN we have to talk! When will you finish the modder-beta version?

Nagyon fasza! Alig várom hogy lássam! Totál izgatott vagyok. Képzeld, én meg elkezdtem a sivatagot, mert a téli módot unja már a közönség! :oops:
Bild
Attila
Schütze
Schütze

Beitrag von Attila »

Hi,
Unfortunately the project is paused.I had and have no time for working with the mod.
It seems that in this year,the modding will stay paused.If something changes i will let you know.We survived 2012.12.21,so nothing can stop us now soldiers.
I want to finish the modification and I want to release it!Lot of things will be changed,i have a lot of new ideas.The mod will have a very very uniq and realistic gameplay and awesome feeling!

We had a battle with Bütyök last night with his nice "AXPRM - White Eagle Mode".The game took approx. 3 hrs. :) Germany invaded Poland,Bütyök was defending Poland and he was victorious. :roll: It was a really good game and he doesnt saved the replay file :xxx5 :shoota
We usually save replays and when the game is over,we exchange those files.So i can see what I have done with his viewpoint,and I can see what hes forces was doing over there... :)
What follows,when we watch these replay...,well i can say it in 3 words: damn,damn,damn :) (Sorry for that,no one may use these words in the forums)
Commanders can learn a lot of things watching replays,even if you are looking your own replay.
Bütyök said that he has problems with game schemes in hes mod,we need to fix it.I plan to help him in this year so he can release a final version of his modification.Try his mod guys,its a very nice mod.

So the fact is that i want to finish the modification at least in 2014 and to release it,to share it with you guys this new realistic gameplay with a bloody feeling. :)
military18
Tank Commander
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von Tank Commander »

So then! Six years forward and the project is still paused!
Please can you tell us if PRM will get a revival or is the project 100% dead?

Thank you.
Tank Commander
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von Tank Commander »

It would appear that I have my answer......It's dead.
Antworten

Zurück zu „PRM (SS RW)“