New AXPRM Resource War Mod has born.

Brother of PRM Mod

Moderator: HunButyok

Antworten
Baron_von_Peter
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Re: New AXPRM Resource War Mod has born.

Beitrag von Baron_von_Peter »

HunButyok I love your Mod!
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Thank you very much!

I like the Panzer II too.

Come on play with us in hamachi!
Bild
Green Devil
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von Green Devil »

Hi Hunbütyök military18 !

Das sind mal wieder ein Haufen guter Neuigkeiten, die du für den AXPRM - Mod angekündigt oder bereits realisiert hast!

Besonders gut gefallen hat mir die Idee, daß du die britischen Fernaufklärer (LRDG) in diesen Mod integriert hast. Das es ganz nebenbei noch zwei verschiedene Ausführungen des Chevrolet 1533X2 1,5 t. - Trucks gibt, ist ja wohl das absolute "Sahnehäubchen"! Da sag ich nur BRAVO!

Zu deiner Frage, welcher M3 Lee besser ist, muß ich fast eingestehen, daß der M3 (rechts) des russischen Modder - Teams am besten aussieht. Da ich aber lieber dem "gameplay" statt dem äußeren Erscheinungsbild den Vorzug gebe, stimme ich lieber für den mittleren M3 (hat wenigstens `ne funktionsfähige MG-Turm-Kuppel!). Das erste M3 - Modell (links) hat mir hingegen gar nicht gefallen.

Bin in letzter Zeit so gut wie überhaupt nicht zum zocken gekommen, was sich aber hoffentlich bald ändern wird, da ich, bedingt durch die kalte Jahreszeit, weniger malochen muß. Dann gibt´s auch das versprochene Feedback zu deinem Mod!

Wünsch dir und Zeki noch `ne gute Woche und bis denne military12 .

MfG - GREEN DEVIL military18

P.S. Der Panzerkampfwagen II (Sd.Kfz. 121) sieht schon sehr gut aus. Bevorzuge aber eher den "Luchs" (Sd.Kfz. 123), da der ein bißchen schnittiger rüberkommt. Der "Luchs" zählt halt leider zur späteren Kriegsperiode (`43)!
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hi Devil!

Thank you for the advice, but don't understand the german language very good. :D

Ok, the blue-yellow camouflaged Lee had the most vote, becouse I asked the visitors of our WW2homepage. I have to reduce the size, but it will be very good.

When the americans come to Africa they will use the Liberation M3 Lee I tank becuse it has USA markings.

The M3 Grant isn't problem becouse I have a good model from the old RCM2.5 desert scheme.

The LRDG units has the two variants of Chevy (you can find them in the editor as Recon units, and when you click twice on them, all variants will be selected as recon units. Becouse they were recon units in real life too. The AA variant is not "AA weapon" in this game, although it can fire to the planes too.)
After these Chevys you can use Jeeps (Bantam BRC, Willys MA/MB, Chevy 1533X2 truck with closed cab, Chevy supply truck too.) The LRDG soldiers are precious, fast and strong soldiers. Real dangerous small scorpions. ;)

The next chapter is to attach units for the Afrika Korps and I will finish the Free French and Vichy French forces. (Citroen-Kégresse M29 armoured half-track as colonial patrol vehicle, Hotchkiss H 35 and 39, 75 mm APX AA-gun, 13,2 mm Hotchkiss and so on...

I will put the sevn Stug's too. They were not important units in Africa generally, but the 4 Stug III Ausf E and the 3 Stug III Ausf F are important in the Battle of El-Alamein.
Pak 36(r) was a very dangerous and effective weapon in Afrika Korps, I will put this too.
I will attach the 5 cm PaK 38 auf Fgst Panzer II (2 pieces built in a field repair shop), and the Panzerjager Bren(e) with 37mm PaK 35/36 L/45 gun and other more important, but rare units.

And I will put my repainted Sd.Kfz7/1 AA vehicle as captured british Special Purpose Vehicle Mk. VII. :mrgreen:

Oh, it comes to my mind: the second mission of the Opration Countenance campaign is ready. ;)
Bild
Baron_von_Peter
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

What about the Diana?
7,62 Pak(r) on a Sdkfz 6
There were only 9 rebuild and used from the Panzer-Abteilung 605, but it's a nice vehicle for your mod.
Same as the british 2pdf and 6pdr Portee Trucks

p.s.
In Sudden Strike the Panzer II is a hell vehicle against Infantry! And besides from that I think its a pretty well looking tank
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Yes, I know Diana and the other truck/car mounted guns, but I haven't got model. :(
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Just a small advertisement:

Semovente 90/53 and Carro Portamunizioni L6/40.

The two vehicle are two friends. The Semovente 90/53 can carry only 6 shells, and the L6/40 ammo supply can transport 26 pieces of 90 mm shells.

The small Semovente supply is fully armoured, all the parameters are similar to the L6/40 tank, but it can reload the "big brother".

Semovente 90/53 has weak armourvehicle, but very strong gun.

This solution is the same as the german Stug III's and the Sd.Kfz. 252. The seven Stugs will have Sd.Kfz. 252's too. ;)

Oh, and the italian Obice da 100/17 divisional howitzer was added too. It is a very effective howitzer, and of course very good against AFV's. The moving targets are hard targets for this gun (the low muzzle velocity), but when they stop, the howitzer can kill them.
Dateianhänge
S90-53.JPG
S90-53.JPG (3.56 KiB) 9853 mal betrachtet
Bild
Green Devil
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Hi Hun military18 !

Your modell of this italian tank - killer "Semovente 90/53" looks really great and it´s definitly a good idea to give him a small brother like the ammo - carrier L6/40.
The Italian 90 mm AA-Gun was very mighty. I think, you can destroy every axxis tank in this game. Some negative aspects are the very weak armour (no protection for the crew) and the missing speed! But used in a ambush it was a deadly weapon.

Big Congratulations for this historical correct Mod! I hope i can play it the next time. Will give your a feedback if my PC is ready to playin´ (...now, my PC is slower as the semovente and i need some new hardware!).

Greetings - GREEN DEVIL military18

P.S. I hope you understand my legasthenic - english. I lost 1 hour to write this message to you. Could we talk german for the future?
P.P.S. I think the same about your StuG III´s & Sd.Kfz. 252 (good idea!).
P.P.P.S. Please create this italian howitzer. I think i know this gun from HS 2 cause he had a nice "big - bang"!
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hi! German language for me is very difficult, but maybe with translator program it can work. The grammar will be not correct.

Which italian howitzer do you think?
Obice da 210/25 modello 35?

I know this weapon, but it was not used in North Africa. About 20 pieces biult from 1938 to 1942.
15 pieces served in Soviet Union, 5 stayed at home in Italy. And few pieces were built for export to Hungary. Hungary used them as "39.M 21 cm nehéztarack" (heavy howitzer).

But in Africa this "big-bang" never served. :cry:
Bild
Baron_von_Peter
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

I think you should leave it at english.
Everybody can use translation pages and this is your mod topic, so I think you can choose the language
Green Devil
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

HunButyok hat geschrieben:Which italian howitzer do you think?
Hi Hun military18 !

No, i mean your first mentioned italian divisional howitzer (Obice da 100/17)!

@ Baron_von_Peter
Schätze Hun als wirklich guten Modder und werd allein schon deshalb mit ihm in Englisch weiterkommunizieren, da sein Deutsch ja nicht besonders gut und mein Englisch wahrscheinlich doch ned so schlecht ist.
Möchte aber trotzdem daran erinnern, daß das AXPRM - Unterforum im deutschen Teil des Forums eröffnet wurde!
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hallo!

Ich habe gelernt deutsche Sprache im "Primary" Schule und in "Hoch" Schule. Aber ich kann nicht sprechen sehr gut, nur ein bisschen.
Ich kann sprechen nur basische Sachen, for example "Ich möchte kaufen ein Brot."

Oh, my God, it was very difficult. :D
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Green Devil hat geschrieben:
HunButyok hat geschrieben:Which italian howitzer do you think?
Hi Hun military18 !

No, i mean your first mentioned italian divisional howitzer (Obice da 100/17)!

@ Baron_von_Peter
Schätze Hun als wirklich guten Modder und werd allein schon deshalb mit ihm in Englisch weiterkommunizieren, da sein Deutsch ja nicht besonders gut und mein Englisch wahrscheinlich doch ned so schlecht ist.
Möchte aber trotzdem daran erinnern, daß das AXPRM - Unterforum im deutschen Teil des Forums eröffnet wurde!
The italian 100/17 already added, and it is working very good.
Bild
Baron_von_Peter
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

HunButyok hat geschrieben: Oh, it comes to my mind: the second mission of the Opration Countenance campaign is ready. ;)
Can I get it? :wink:
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hi Peter!

Soon... Before that I have to speak with Slyder to make a patch for AXPRM2.0.

And I'm working on a big a big 512X512 map... Zeki's big MP map will be a SP map too. :D
Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „AXPRM (SS RW)“