Brother of PRM Mod

Moderator: HunButyok

Green Devil
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Re: AXPRM Single Player and Multiplayer maps

Beitrag von Green Devil »

Hi Hun military18 !

Nice to hear you! The screens from the "Lvów `39" - Map look´s really great and Zeki has made a really good job. Wanna play this map as soon as possible for sending a feedback. For long time ago i wanna make a sceneario like this, but i´m not so talented to create maps.

I´ve heard this battle was one of the first battles were Wehrmacht and Red Army fought together against the polish forces. I think the unit balance is historical correct and well balanced.

I hope to hear and see some good news for this AXPRM - project for the future - keepin´it real, mates!

Greetings from GREEN DEVIL military18

P.S. Are this polish planes PZL-11 or PZL-24?
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Only P.11C avialable. I have seen other polish planes in a russion site but the creator of these units didn't give downloadlink. He made these models about 5 years ago.

But P.11C is fighter, ground attack, recon and light bomber too. :D
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hi!

The list of units are closed. Unit's list soon.

Some ews:

1. english unit names
2. smaller binucolar to the squad leaders and platoon leaders
3. civilians and animals
4. Bomber, ground attack and recon variant of Pzl P.11C plane

I'm working on campaigns. Tere will be four campaign with the four nation which fought in the Invasion in Poland. (Germany, USSR, Slovakia, Poland)
The slovak campaign is a small campaign in the polish Tatra mountains. (Javorina-->Zakopane-->Nowy Targ)
The german campaign and the Ussr campaign will be conquering-style campaign, th epolish campaign will be the opposite of the german and the soviet campaigns (same maps but polish side).

Some pics:
Dateianhänge
Campaign mission 2.
Campaign mission 2.
slovak2.JPG (72.85 KiB) 9761 mal betrachtet
A platoon of the 1st slolvak infantry division towards to Zakopane.
A platoon of the 1st slolvak infantry division towards to Zakopane.
slovak3.JPG (166.76 KiB) 9761 mal betrachtet
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hi!

Thank God my boss is on holiday. I could finish the slovak campaign. :D It is an easy campaign, maybe the last map is harder than the first three misison.

The missions:

Javorina
Zakopane
Road to Nowy Targ
Nowy Targ

The slovak invasion of poland was a small action near the polis-slovak border, and I decided i make an easy and small campaign with our northern neighbours.

Attila's improved SS Forever scheme had some mountain objects so i could make tatra mountains with pines. :D
Dateianhänge
Slovaks
Slovaks
slovakpacis1.JPG (189.75 KiB) 9730 mal betrachtet
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hi! The slovak campaign is finished and I'm making the soviet campaign (The red Blitzkrieg). The slovak campaign is four small skirmishes, The red Blitzkrieg is a very fast and powerful attack. The russian units are the real 1939 soviet units. So the small formations and commando-style playing is very difficult with soviets. But if you use 10 rifle squads (approx. 120 soldier), and three platoons of T-26 tanks, you can sweep the polish defenders for example in a village.

Screenshots soon...

P.s.: We talked about the MP maps with Zeki. We never use balanced maps, becouse they are unreal. But I think we will make some fictional map with balanced units. But Zeki's opinion that not the big operations, battles will be balanced, for example balanced Battle of Lvov. But we can make small skirmish maps. For example conquering a village or infantry fight in a city. A village-conqueror map can use only infantry platoons with one or two tanks and one or two AT-guns.

Any idea?
Bild
yzm911
Unteroffizier
Unteroffizier

Beitrag von yzm911 »

HunButyok hat geschrieben:I decided i create a new topic for AXPRM maps.
I hope somebody wil make maps. I know hard to make maps for this mod becouse it use lot of unknown units and unknown battles (like Madagascar or Iran), but I hope there will be some mapper who makes El-Alamein, Tubrok or other well known battles.

Firt I start this topic with a Madagascar Multiplayer Map.

Bild
Hi my friend, I like AXPRM and RCM very much and I think they are greatest mod! May I ask do you have finish AXPRM and RCM new beta? When and where could download them?
Best wishes to you. :)
Ente
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant

Beitrag von Ente »

Hallo,

der Frage schließe ich mich an.
Wenn ich mich in diesem Forumteil richtig informiert habe, sollten mehrere Modteile von HunButyok existieren.
Leider ist nur einer mit Donwload aktuell verlinkt.
Außerdem sollen noch SP-Karten existieren, die ich ebenfalls nicht finden kann.

Vielleicht kann jemand weiterhelfen?

Gruß Ente
Antworten

Zurück zu „AXPRM (SS RW)“