SS RW Standalone Mod.

Moderator: combo

Gesperrt
Fäby
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Re: World at War Mod (WWM)

Beitrag von Fäby »

Also ich finde die Sounds ebenfalls sehr gut. Wir mußten teilweise im MP Gefecht die Sounds sogar leise stellen weil wir sonst kein Wort mehr verstanden hätten im TS. :D :mrgreen:

@ Mr. Tiktak

Vllt kannst du ja etwas genauer schreiben welche Sounds du noch verbessert haben möchtest bzw. wo du die evtl schon besser gehört hast. So wie das z.B. nevux geschreiben hatte. :wink:

@ Markus1987

denke mal es wird beides möglich sein. Durch die vielen Einheiten/Nationen sind besonders auch die frühen Jahre gut umsetzbar, wie z.B. Polenfeldzug! military7
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

Any news?
Mr.Tiktak

Beitrag von Mr.Tiktak »

WWM Verbesserungs Vorschlag

-MG Sound verbessern (am besten alle)
-MP40 Sound verbessern
-Sichtweite Erhöhung der Offizier verbessern
-Explosionen bitte ändern währ schön auch Explosionen wie bei MWM zu sehen
-Reich weite der Panzer wen sie schießen bitte verringern
-Zerstörte Fahrzeuge sollt man wegräumen können oder schneller verschwinden
-Fracks sollten schöner werden
Bei zerstörten Panzern könnten Rauchschwaden auf steigen für die Atmosphäre zum Beispiel wie bei RWM
-Geschosse Simulation wenn sie Fliegen und aufschlagen bitte verbessern
-Beschossene Gebäude könnten auch rauch Schwaden für eine zeit lang aufsteigen lassen für die Atmosphäre
-Volkssturm und oder Hitlerjugend einführen in das spiel ;)
-Nebelwerfer Sound verbessern
Meiner Meinung nach!

Ansonsten ist alles gute Arbeit!!!

Bilder aus MWM Links
http://goodtorent.com/uploads/posts/201 ... 3421_1.jpg

http://www.forum.modplanet.net/index.ph ... t&id=20870
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

Don't bother. The viewing range issue has been mentioned by several testers already but the devs refuse to recognize that it needs to be changed.
Mr.Tiktak

Beitrag von Mr.Tiktak »

schade das sind gerade die Sachen die das spiel stimmig machen! military13 :(
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

military18
nevux hat geschrieben:Any news?
Today i have some news...
JOSEPH STALIN came for you, comrade :mrgreen: military2

Bild

Mr.Tiktak and others German-speaking players, please write in English. I mostly do not understand you in German. :cry:
Member of WWM-team

Bild
Ente
Oberleutnant
Oberleutnant

Beitrag von Ente »

Hello,

when will be the offical release?
This year? :)

Ente
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

military18
Ente hat geschrieben:when will be the offical release?
This year? :)
Hello!
I hope, in this year. But i still wait one mission from Hetzer. Without it I can't do russian release. With russian release will be english release with translading to english maps from russians mappers and with maps on enlish from mappers of this forum. military7 Untranslated from russian maps will be released at least translation. :roll:
Member of WWM-team

Bild
rodrigopx1
Obergefreiter
Obergefreiter

Beitrag von rodrigopx1 »

when the game will be available for download?

military18 military15
2wk
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Beitrag von 2wk »

when the game will be available for download? :aaa6
░ ▒▓▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░ Mapper die das Minenlegen unterbinden, sind nur zu faul zu scripten!░ ▒▓▄▀▄▀▄█▓▒░

http://www.germania-shop.com/
Mr.Tiktak

Beitrag von Mr.Tiktak »

get this mod a multiplayer server or ( Hamachi server ) :?: :?: military17
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von combo »

military18
Mr.Tiktak hat geschrieben:get this mod a multiplayer server or ( Hamachi server ) :?: :?: military17
I hope, with release i creat Hamachi server. But we have very few multimaps. :roll: Becouse multy is not our priority.
Member of WWM-team

Bild
Arnold
Hauptgefreiter
Hauptgefreiter

Beitrag von Arnold »

Hi Combo, hi guys,

after nearly finishing a first test mission on WWM and conducting several combats with infantry, tanks and artillery I again would like to point out some personal overall impressions despite I'm aware that most of them have already been mentioned. But in my view these are essential aspects.

I particulary like the damage model of the tanks and the balance between infantry and tanks. At first glance I felt, that the impact of artillery on tanks is a bit too heavy, but in the meantime I've changed my view. I think, that for mappers the main goal should be to act with as few tanks as possible in relation to the infantry to achieve best results.

In general I think, that buildings and especially some trenches are too strong when attacked by tanks and infantry. Tank guns up to 75mm have virtually no impact on some trenches, which means, that these vehicles expend their full loadout to no effect. This will pose a problem in single player missions. Also light weapons and especially hand grenades achieve nearly nothing, which - in my view - doesn't reflect real historical combat.

The lack of NCOs is so realistic like a real war without NCOs. Okay, the binoculars are currently useless, so in this configuration an NCO wouldn't have an impact on the game, but all in all I don't understand why they are missing.

During my single player combat I again noticed the biggest problem of this mod and this is the range of view in relation to the firing range. Combo my friend, I've got a feeling, what you and your team want to achieve, but I think this is innovation at the wrong place at the cost of realism. Imagine you are in the desert, the vast russian steppes or in normal terrain and you can only look about 150 metres. You are sitting at your ack ack and suddenly the tank appears in open terrain directly in front of you! The aspect, that your range of view is far below the shooting range always leads to the situation, that every combat starts immediately after sighting and in most instances without any sightings. I've observed this in tank combat as well as in infantry combat. It's really sad, that the mod on the one hand offers us a realistic shooting range for tank guns of approximate 500 metres, but every vehicle lacks the proper optical devices to use this. In the consequence you have to act with "spotters" to increase your range which is still today in modern tank combat a most unrealistic feature.

I think that your aim is, to keep the balance between the tanks and the remaining units, but I am convinced that with the current configuration you will achieve the opposite - a kind of WW I vintage combat relegating the tanks to the role of support vehicles. To raise the mod to WW II standards I would suggest the following configuration:

1. The range of view (not all round vision) of every armoured vehicle and gun with direct firing option should be slightly beyond the firing range to allow them to let the enemy come within range (as it was most usual during armored warfare in WW II)
2. Introduce the normal binoculars with similar or with longer range of view compared with the aiming devices of tanks and guns.
3. To prevent the tanks of becoming too strong reduce the angle view to a small slot, so that you can point out things at a long distance without having the big picture.
4. Introduce Scouts or spotters exclusively for AI in single player missions, who have an all round vision with the range of the mentioned binoculares, so that your enemy in the single player mission will stand a chance against you. This will prevent the player from attacking undetected.

Such a configuration reflects historical standards that nearly every tank of all sides had the ability to aim at quite long distances. The infantry will still have the good chance to hit tanks at the sides and rear from closer distances and their anti tank guns will be able to hit them at long distances as well. I don't expect any problems with the balance.

If the current configuration will be the ultimative one I think I would focus my activities on the very good Pacific sheme, where close combats at short distances where more common and the tanks were mainly used as infantry support vehicles. I would also check the possibility of making a WW I map, where the mentioned drawbacks don't pose a problem.

I'm looking forward to the release of your mod!
Kind regards
8)
Mr.Tiktak

Beitrag von Mr.Tiktak »

is the mod ready? military18
nevux
Hauptmann
Hauptmann

Beitrag von nevux »

Hi Combo,

please release the mod. The stuff I';ve got in the pipeline will be added later.

gr,
Gesperrt

Zurück zu „World at War Mod“