An place for english questions !
Antworten
Bigmed73
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

RWG old ones

Beitrag von Bigmed73 »

Hello to all.
I've been playing sudden like games from the beginning, but with 7-8 years less, and a lot of nice mods appeared during this time. I discover them the last couple of months, and I would like to download RWG old ones, 1.93, 1.94, 1.99 and 2.99.
Is there anyone nice who has them and can upload them on ftp, fileswebserver,... that I (and maybe others) could download.
I'm playing too these days, RWM 8.0 great one, and Liberation mod, MWM,... And I went back to old ones too (like RWM 6.8 for old maps!!).

Thank you very much for any help, and keep on making sudden games like live.
combo
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Re: RWG old ones

Beitrag von combo »

Bigmed73 hat geschrieben:Hello to all.
I've been playing sudden like games from the beginning, but with 7-8 years less, and a lot of nice mods appeared during this time. I discover them the last couple of months, and I would like to download RWG old ones, 1.93, 1.94, 1.99 and 2.99.
Is there anyone nice who has them and can upload them on ftp, fileswebserver,... that I (and maybe others) could download.
I'm playing too these days, RWM 8.0 great one, and Liberation mod, MWM,... And I went back to old ones too (like RWM 6.8 for old maps!!).

Thank you very much for any help, and keep on making sudden games like live.
Hello.
Most members of RWG-team now work under World at War Mod - viewforum.php?f=145
Wait our release plz. ;)
Member of WWM-team

Bild
Bigmed73
Mannschaften
Mannschaften

Beitrag von Bigmed73 »

Thank you combo for your answer.
In that way, I will have to be patient before enjoying your new nice mod. It looks really interesting one, and it's nice to see people like you are still involved in these projects.
Thank you for all the work you do and the nice gaming hours we can have.

:D
zarathustra
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von zarathustra »

combo hat geschrieben:Most members of RWG-team now work under World at War Mod
Comrade mmm .... disingenuous :xxx5
The team was divided into three groups, and in the WWM their less - half digger. Everything else - it is the young, recently formed.

The main part is working on versions 2.99 - 3xxx. It turned out that there is almost no technical expertise, but a very strong team mappers. As a consequence, although the improvement in general similar to "nit-picking", but a significant set of cards and companies.
site: forum.modplanet.net

Most tech-savvy, but not such a big team engaged in the project RWG Truth of War. The currently available version 0.6 beta. Maud has two languages (install and interface): Russian and English. In addition, part of the mission is translated into English. At the moment we are working on the next version.
Link to this forum
Website
Forum Team
In this command works, and your humble servant :wink:

I oldest designer fashion and stood at the wellsprings.. I'm there almost all the assemblies (including interim). If there is interest in it to the old version - write to the PM.
Bild

Приумножая познания, приумножаешь и скорбь
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“