MAPS WITH SCRIPTS

An place for english questions !
Antworten
Cickara

MAPS WITH SCRIPTS

Beitrag von Cickara »

HI players!I am new member on forum but an old old player of game. I was wondering where can I find some maps with scripts on this forum so that I make my game a little more interesting.
Especially i would like to find scripts for Das Ende der Ardennenoffensive (D).
Sorry for my English.
Thanks
Tank Commander
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Re: MAPS WITH SCRIPTS

Beitrag von Tank Commander »

Cickara hat geschrieben: 22.08.2019, 16:52 HI players!I am new member on forum but an old old player of game. I was wondering where can I find some maps with scripts on this forum so that I make my game a little more interesting.
Sorry for my English.
Thanks
Not sure if I've understood you correctly but there are literally hundreds and hundreds of maps with scripts covering Sudden Strike vanilla and modded for SS1, SS2 and SSRW between this forum and the main website! There's also some for SS3 here and there. Too many to get bored.
In reference to "Das Ende der Ardennenoffensive (D)" you can not get seperate scripts for .ssm files.
But if you meant acquiring maps with scripts in an unpacked format ready for editing purposes then you will have to contact the map author for those files. "Good luck with that!" And even then you are very unlikely to find alternative scripts for that map or any other for that matter.
The only other way is to decompile the .ssm files and do your own scripting in the map editor ideally with the map authors permission. Best to make your own really!
Comrade Kimo
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Beitrag von Comrade Kimo »

I also want to have the map it self (Any map) not the scripts. Is that possible without contacting the author of the map for the files?

Greets,

Comrade Kimo.
Footage from the bloody frontlines on Youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/@Sudden_Strike_HQ_Kemo_Centeral

Bild

military9
zarathustra
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von zarathustra »

Es gibt kein besonderes Problem beim Extrahieren der Originaldateien aus einer fertigen Karte. Dies kann sogar in SS3 erfolgen.
Es ist jedoch eine schlechte Idee, die Arbeit eines anderen ohne die Erlaubnis des Autors zu verwenden.
Bild

Приумножая познания, приумножаешь и скорбь
Comrade Kimo
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

I know but i was just asking because i have a windows XP not 10. If it is possible to get the map only i will try to get some classic maps from SS2 like Flee to the front.

Bild

military9
Comrade Kimo
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Tank Commander hat geschrieben: 11.10.2019, 23:54
Cickara hat geschrieben: 22.08.2019, 16:52 HI players!I am new member on forum but an old old player of game. I was wondering where can I find some maps with scripts on this forum so that I make my game a little more interesting.
Sorry for my English.
Thanks
Not sure if I've understood you correctly but there are literally hundreds and hundreds of maps with scripts covering Sudden Strike vanilla and modded for SS1, SS2 and SSRW between this forum and the main website! There's also some for SS3 here and there. Too many to get bored.
In reference to "Das Ende der Ardennenoffensive (D)" you can not get seperate scripts for .ssm files.
But if you meant acquiring maps with scripts in an unpacked format ready for editing purposes then you will have to contact the map author for those files. "Good luck with that!" And even then you are very unlikely to find alternative scripts for that map or any other for that matter.
The only other way is to decompile the .ssm files and do your own scripting in the map editor ideally with the map authors permission. Best to make your own really!
Hey Tank commander,

Can you explain clearly how to do it and get the map from the .ssm files and then i will do my own scripting as you say in private message?

This will help us a lot.

Thanks.

Bild

military9
Comrade Kimo
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Anyone knows how to get the map with out the scripts?

Bild

military9
Antworten

Zurück zu „English Sudden Strike Forum“