Mod Suggestion

Hauptforum für Sudden Strike 2.
Antworten
AcidJazz

Mod Suggestion

Beitrag von AcidJazz »

Hi All,

I'm a long time fan of the SS series, I was wondering if any of you guys may suggest a mod for either SS2 or SSRW that does not disrupt the balance of the game.
So far I have tried RWM, the latest, and Hidden Stroke 2.
Between the two I prefer RWM I have to say, however both, in my opinion, "break" the balance of the game in either exaggerating the difficulty that is not always mean to be "realistic".
So :) do you think is there any alternative for a playable mod that is worth spending some time on?
zarathustra
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier
Re: Mod Suggestion

Beitrag von zarathustra »

Es ist nicht klar, was mit dem Konzept gemeint ist:
balance of the game?
Ich kann anbieten, RWG ToW spielen - wir streben nach Realismus und arbeiten ständig daran, den Mod zu verbessern, unter Berücksichtigung der Kritik und der Wünsche der Spieler.
Bild

Приумножая познания, приумножаешь и скорбь
AcidJazz

Beitrag von AcidJazz »

Right, maybe I wasn't really clear.
What I meant is that sometimes by exaggerating the difficulty the game itself might result unbalanced, for example, for as much as I like RWM, the soldiers in the trenches are way too strong, artillery is too unprecise and so on.
I didn't try RWG yet, I think I'll give it a try then, thanks :)
zarathustra
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Beitrag von zarathustra »

Changing the complexity of the game settings (any in the SS series) is a bad idea. All games (and mods) are designed for the "officer" difficulty level. Any change in any direction breaks the balance.
And this is not just a change in parameters, it is precisely the curvature that occurs: the small gun begins to penetrate the thickest armor / or vice versa, the HP increases / decreases and so on. In other words, the game cheats in favor of one or another player.
Play should only be at the "officer" level.
Bild

Приумножая познания, приумножаешь и скорбь
Antworten

Zurück zu „Sudden Strike 2“