some observations regarding mwm3

SS RW Standalone Mod.

Moderator: rashidudin

Antworten
theravager

some observations regarding mwm3

Beitrag von theravager »

i have detected some flaws in the game (im not trying to criticise this project, i enjoy it alot)

1. planes sometimes go off range and they wont be able to shoot each other in the black zone, probably because it has no terrain to calculate the impact.

2. tank cannons are underpowered against infantry, giving the projectile some area of effect could solve this problem, against vehicles they work perfectly.

3. a single plane will loose against an helicopter if engaging in a dog fight because the plane wont perform a circle movement wide enough to intercept it, the helicopter will spin and the plane is not able to hit it thus spinning endlessly and ultimately getting destroyed by the helo autocannons.

4. F22 has poor accuracy and depletes it's ammunition really fast(it seems that it has to do something with the pilot/jet experience being zero when using the interception option which probably happens with any plane sent to combat in that way instead of using an airfield)

5. thermobaric bombs from tos-1, the animation is well done but the area of effect should be wider, giving the impression that it killed soldiers outside the explosion range to mimic the pressure wave

6. i wonder if Anti air weapons can be scripted to track incoming missiles/rockets/projectiles.

7. some weapons with sam and autocannon (such as pantsyr) will only strike planes with missiles and the cannon only hits ground targets(they dont use autocannons against planes), maybe setting them as tanks do with their cannon and machineguns could work but i dont know honestly.

8. chemical weapons: this weapon feels underwhelming, the gas damage is fine but the duration should be longer, maybe 2x.

----------------------------------
request:
-Iris T anti air from Germany
-stugna P from Ukraine
-F117 nighthawk from USA
-SR71 from USA
-UFO: this is more of a cheat unit, it outperforms all planes in the game on terms of speed and has 100,000 HP; it's attacks are invisible and emits a very soft sound almost unnoticeable; it should behave like helicopters due to their rotation mechanic.
-Boeing 737 in various, avaible as transport for every faction.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Modern Warfare Mod 2+3“