ss3 wird ein totaler flop

Hauptforum für Sudden Strike 3.
Gesperrt
Magic Touch
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel
Beitrag von Magic Touch »

you call positives all lies posted by MOBY, it's a joke??

the first who break forum rules are the clown posting bananas infos in the SS3 thread.. about a game with only lies screen and bulls about project.. 8)
Bild
Allied Pirates Reverse Mod Team and Friend are knowed..
they are no men to say the truth and hidden under fake screen and false propaganda.
Tosch
Fähnrich
Fähnrich
Beitrag von Tosch »

Magic Touch hat geschrieben:you call positives all lies posted by MOBY, it's a joke??

the first who break forum rules are the clown posting bananas infos in the SS3 thread.. about a game with only lies screen and bulls about project.. 8)
Na, den Sche*ss, den Du als SUST 3 verkaufst ist aber auch um keinen Deut besser ==> also ............

SHUT UP!!
"Krieg, Winterschlaf der Kulturen"
Friedrich Nietzsche, (1844 - 1900)

„Toleranz und Apathie sind die letzten Tugenden einer sterbenden Gesellschaft.”

(Aristoteles).
kuebel

Beitrag von kuebel »

Magic Touch hat geschrieben:you call positives all lies posted by MOBY, it's a joke??

If you haven't noticed already, here's a hint for you in bold text: This thread is about people who think that SuSt3 is gonna suck ass, nothing less, nothing more.
Magic Touch
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

sure i noticed, and is the reason why i wait to see the why and i reply with REAL INGO around it and no with fantasy screen by photoshop .. :wink:

remeber this threaéd and user comment when the ss3 comes out,

MOBY STUCK reputation is alredy in the WC, is the reason why it post under MOBY and other nick and no under real nick,
to hidde his reputation as Cowards.. 8)
Bild
they are no men to say the truth and hidden under fake screen and false propaganda.
Magic Touch
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Tosch hat geschrieben:

Na, den Sche*ss, den Du als SUST 3 verkaufst ist aber auch um keinen Deut besser ==> also ............

SHUT UP!!
no one force you to read bulls MADE IN SOCHI.. :wink:
Bild
kuebel

Beitrag von kuebel »

You should really stick to the sust.com forums and leave this one, Magic Touch. You made your "friends" here and you barely catch anything what's said in German here. It's really time to leave.

Feel free to come back when you got news, but I think we've already seen and read enough about your superiour game.
mannix

Beitrag von mannix »

An Alle hier
mit diesem thread habe ich unbeabsichtigter weise eine lawine ins rollen
gebracht, die jetzt in wüsten beschimpfungen und dergleichen ausgeartet ist.

ich möchte hiermit AUSDRÜCKLICH alle beteiligten ermahnen, etwas mehr zu beachten, das hier kein kindergarten ist!!!

mkg
mannix
Magic Touch
Oberfeldwebel
Oberfeldwebel

Moby hat geschrieben:Hmm... The same awful situation with Next7 on the "Stranger" public demo:

http://www.stranger-game.com/index.php? ... ction=3090
I would like to comment on the game, but I can't because I am getting horrible performance with the demo. I even put all the graphcis settings on low, no shadows, 1024x768, etc,.

My system specs are P4 2.5ghz
Geforce 6600GT (Forceware 84.21)
Sound Blaster Live Value (latest patch)

ps The text in the introduction is full of grammatical errors and many of the sentences don't even make sense.
geforce 7600 gs, same problem, one frame per minute...never seen a running game lag like this.
:(
it's normal you don't read the README.pdf where it's wrote about
DON'T USE SOCHI MATERIAL FOR THE DEMO .. :shock: :lol:

better FPS than 'your' project...
at last if one day we can see it as finish product. 8)

like Jagged AFRICA where it canceled some week before the end..
they lost 1D from the 3D:oops:
Bild
Gehtnix

Beitrag von Gehtnix »

... o.k. Auszeit ... es ist an dem "Demo-Verbesserung nötig" bis es soweit ist sollten die Beteiligten sich beruhigt haben, es ist doch nicht notwendig so miteinander umzugehen!
Wird auf gleiche Weise weiter gestritten dürfte dies nicht ohne Folgen bleiben!
Jeder sollte einsehen dass ein diskutieren sich anders schreibt ...!

MfG
Gesperrt

Zurück zu „Sudden Strike 3“