new map for RCM 2.5 - To Kolomea

Real Combat Mod für Sudden Strike Resource War.
Antworten
arzok
Schütze
Schütze
new map for RCM 2.5 - To Kolomea

Beitrag von arzok »

Here is a new map for RCM 2.5, with the Hungarians :

http://www.39-45strategie.com/index.php ... 3&uid=6152
+++++++++
The briefing :
The Turan tank was first committed to battle on April 17, 1944, in Galizia, when the 2. Armored Division launched a counterattack from Solotwina toward Kolomea. This was in a wooded and mountainous region with many rivers, which were a great problem because of the spring melt-off at the time. With all this against them, the force was stopped by small Soviet T-34 forces without ever reaching Kolomea.
The attack was called off on April 26, 1944. Thirty Turan I and II were lost. That was 26% of the initial tank strength of the division.

Your objective is simple :
Reach the suburb of Kolomea , destroy the russian headquarter and clean the map from all russian forces (less than 5 soldiers remainded).
During this battle, you will have under your command 85 tanks, artillery and more than 500 soldiers.
Good luck, and pay attention to fuel and amunitions, cause we have a little of them.
++++++++++++
Here is an image of the map (the map is not from me)

Bild
Ciceri
Generalmajor
Generalmajor
Beitrag von Ciceri »

cool. very cool. i will play it soon :D
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hello brothers!

Very godd map Arzok!

I have a question: have you some map without mission? We need onl ymaps, becouse we haven't got time to make maps for the new Sommer battles... We will new missions (Mp & SP) to the sommer battles 2.6.
If you have maps, please send me in e-mail. Thank you our french brother!

:)

Greetings: Bütyök
Bild
arzok
Schütze
Schütze
Beitrag von arzok »

Antworten

Zurück zu „RCM (alle Versionen)“