Liberation MOD SOUND PACK Producer LEI BAO !

Chinese Standalone Mod für Sudden Strike Resource War.
Antworten
CHNSS-506-YongHu

Liberation MOD SOUND PACK Producer LEI BAO !

Beitrag von CHNSS-506-YongHu »

I am the voice of the liberation of MOD package maker LEI BAO. Grateful to the international friends for their support. I made inspired by the voice packets from the WW2 movies and documentaries. Large quantities of weapons are all sound historical basis, and let that voice packets are the real effect of the film's audio-visual performance. Layering is the voice of the characteristics of packet voice packets do not have a lot of MOD highlight this feature. This will have the feeling of clutter, and the battlefield has not been a very good atmosphere, contrast,
Thereby reducing the player's interest.

In order to do this sound package, I have collected than 50,000 types of sounds, making time for 9 months. Purpose is dedicated to the liberation of the best international friends MOD voice packets.
JOSS[WildCat]
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Re: Liberation MOD SOUND PACK Producer LEI BAO !

Beitrag von JOSS[WildCat] »

Hi LEI BAO !
Thanks for your efforts in SuSt moding...
Yours mod is really great!
Say me please, what programs do U use for sound modding?
Bild
CHNSS-506-YongHu

Beitrag von CHNSS-506-YongHu »

Thank you, Support
I made you download the sound package, after the test how does that feel like?
Shows the installation of the next voice packet, decompress the sound packages later as all the documents cover the following game directory, replacing the old file. * : \ SuddenStrike-Liberation2.75
JOSS[WildCat]
Hauptfeldwebel
Hauptfeldwebel

Beitrag von JOSS[WildCat] »

No actually my support but chienece moders of SSRW now the best!
I wont put in download my packejes of WW2 sounds... Its from my collection of WW2 games...
Just wait!

Victor.
Bild
For Real WW2 feeling
Fähnrich
Fähnrich

Beitrag von For Real WW2 feeling »

@CHNSS-506-YongHu

Hi,

I don't know if you are one of mappers to Liberation or if you have to contacts with they?

But 2 things

- When you think to update the language patch GB for SSL Beta 5 ? Patch already existing for B3 or B4 if I remember well, but this old version don't work for B5.

- And if you want to be a veritable realistic WW2 mod (and above all... serious), that you delete the prototypes units and the units don't use in WW2 (or almost sure had be don't used or product, or almost not, in this period).

Ex: the JS3 tank
Ref.: "The first IS-3 left the factory (ChKZ) towards half of May 1945, too late to take part in the last battles on the Eastern front. It is possible that IS-3 were used on the Far East front against the Japanese in August 1945. In all 350 IS-3 were produced during 1945."
(http://ww2armor.jexiste.fr/Files/Allies ... /4-IS3.htm).

Why? Because if you include prototypes or out WW2 units, you go see it in almost all the maps, because the majority to mappers don't know all the historical units present in the WW2 and this mappers don't will make a distinction between WW2 units and science-fiction (if include in WW2 serious mod) units and will use all those to you give them...

THX for your already great mod and big work
Visit a very good RWM SITE (with RWM units tables & many infos & dl...)(UK)
Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „Liberation Mod (SS RW)“