New AXPRM Resource War Mod has born.

Brother of PRM Mod

Moderator: HunButyok

Antworten
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Re: New AXPRM Resource War Mod has born.

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Besouse some hungarian guys said that in other mods there are lot of schemes, I putted the Sudden Strike Forever Desrt scheme and the Allied Francophone Desert scheme to the AXPRM2.0. I have changed some things in the Allied Francophone/Cold War Conflicts scheme, for example some jungle plants (fern or polypody?) were deleted.
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

In this picture you can see the officers of a german delegation in Syria. The german officers are talking with Vichy-France officers and soldiers. (The british and free french forces occupied Syria in july 1941)
Dateianhänge
...VICHY.JPG
...VICHY.JPG (49.56 KiB) 7054 mal betrachtet
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

One of our testers made a MP map. This is an 1941 map in the desert. The shore of the Mediterranen-Sea. :P

We played and I took a screenshot. Panzerplatoon McButyok in action. ;)
Dateianhänge
butyokhadtest.JPG
butyokhadtest.JPG (235.08 KiB) 7022 mal betrachtet
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

I have finishedd the AXPRM2.0 beta4. Units in 1941 are ready, only few unit is missing, but they will arrive soon.
I attached a screen with some units.

Here you can see an s.FH 18 battery with correct artillery tractors (in AXPRM evry gun has correct tractors, please forget the Krupp-Protze or Opel-Blitz 3,6-36 which can tow the Flak18/36).
The standard artillery unit in all versions of AXPRM the stereoscope. It is a static binocular. When you put this next to the gun, the sight of the gun will be increased. (An infantry unit has 19 sight, the stereoscope has 24(!)) With stereoscope the guns will be more powerful becouse they can see the enemy faster.
Other special unit is the artillery crew, which has few rifle ammo, but these soldiers when they are experienced they has bigger sight (0 exp. = 19, 100 exp. =20) and their experience is growing faster.

The Sd.Kfz 7 model is nice, but the swastika flag is failed, becouse the direction of th swastika is wrong. :(
Dateianhänge
s.FH18battery.JPG
s.FH18battery.JPG (218.05 KiB) 6988 mal betrachtet
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

In this picture you can see the units of the polish Carpathian Lancers Rgt.

The Carpathian Lancers Regiment was organized in Homs-Syria, in April, 1940 as the Polish Carpathian Brigade Cavalry Reconnaissance Unit. In January, 1941, in Egypt, the Brigade was reorganized along British Army lines and from that time was called the Independent Carpathian Rifles Brigade (or the officially titled English name of Polish Independent Brigade Group). For instance The Carpathian Lancers took part in the defence of besieged Tobruk, Libya from the 28th August until 9th December, 1941 (i.e. the Regiment remained all 104 days in the frontline). After leaving Tobruk the Lancers advanced in pursuit towards Acroma which they reached and conquered on forenoon of the 10th of December. On the 19-th December, 1941 the Regiment went back to Egypt where it was retrain and re-equip with motorized transport at Mena Camp under the Pyramids. During further dangers to Egypt in July, 1942 the Carpathian Lancers Regiment took part in the defence of the Nile Delta at Delta Barrage. Polish Tank Platoon of the Carpathian Lancers received captured PzKpfw III for training purposes, while in Egypt in August of 1942.

They captured 3 Panzer III Ausf. G tanks in 1941. These tanks are in the screenshot. (Turret numbers: 1, 2, 3.

Bild

These tanks ar ein this screenshot. You can also see a Scammel SV/2S heavy breakdown tractor. It is only repair vehicle, it can only repair vehicles. (No pontoons, no ammo)

The polish soldiers are speaking in polish language but when they use the british equipment they are speaking in british language.
Dateianhänge
polishpz3G.JPG
polishpz3G.JPG (210.59 KiB) 6987 mal betrachtet
Bild
GeorgiSchukow
Generalleutnant
Generalleutnant

Beitrag von GeorgiSchukow »

Looks very very nice Butyok!
Keep on the work! ;)
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Tomorrow i will finish the Vichy-French Forces. Pictures ar coming soon.

Very big thanks for the models of HS2, RWG mods!
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Hi!

Becouse th weather is terrible in Hungary, I have finished with the Vichy French forces, and the Soviet infantry.

AXPRM 2.0 is a North-African and Middle-east mod, I have to make maps about the Iranian conflict. Soviet and british forces attacked Iran. :D

The next plan is the iranian army.

The soviet and the iranian nations will be "small" nations with few number of vehicles and guns and planes.

The soviet forces in Iran:

T-26 mod.33
BT-7
T-34 mod.41
BA-10 armoured car
Zis-5 trucks (supply-medic-cargo)
45 mm AT gun
F-22 at-gun/fieldgun
Mig-3 interceptor
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

First time in Sudden Strike History:

Red Army in Iran (August 1941 - September 1941)

I repcaled the Mig-3 with LaGG-3 plane.
Dateianhänge
USSR.JPG
USSR.JPG (169.31 KiB) 6860 mal betrachtet
Bild
GeorgiSchukow
Generalleutnant
Generalleutnant

Are you thinking about the relese of a Beta - version of your mod? ;)

Were the Iranian force involved in any kind of battles?
I don't know anything about this period during the World War II,but it sounds interesting.
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

The middle-east was a very important territory in WW2. After 1940 Germany took control over French colonial territories. (Directly or indirectly) The territory was full of oil-fields and transport routes. Iran was independent country but they refused the good relations with british commonwealth. British and soviet forces were interested in Oil and transport routes. After the british and soviet forces defeated Iran they could open the persian corridor and they rope the german's dream the persian oil-fields. The British-Soviet invasion of Iran was the most important battle in WW2.

This battle was similar to Poland 1939 (in the view of oppisite forces). Irani army was a poor army. Maybe 70 tankettes and light tanks and approx. 60 planes (mostly biplane fighters form the 1920's-30's.
Oh, and the Vichy France Air Force in Syria supported Iran with a squadron of P.693 planes. :P
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

@GeorgiSchukow

If yuo want to test, send me an e-mail adress or msn adress. The beta5 will arrive after I finished with the iranian forces.

@everybody

I'm searching for mappers.

The beta 5 is include only units before january 1942. (I'm following the timeline of WW2) Some later units are in beta5, but I needed them to see proportion.
Bild
GeorgiSchukow
Generalleutnant
Generalleutnant

You have my old mailadress,when I get SSRW to work under Windows 7 or a virtual PC with Windows XP I will give you a ring and the new one!
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

And the Iranian Army in 1941:

Infantry:

Irani Gyalogos (Cz.98/29 & gr.) - Rifleman
Irani Gyalogos (Noghaan 91 & gr.) - Rifleman
Irani Gyalogos (Lee-Enfield Mk III & gr.) - Rifleman
Irani Gyalogos (Cz.98/30 & gr.) - Rifleman
Irani Golyoszoros (ZB-30) - Light Machineguner
Irani Tuzer (Cz.98/30) - Gun Crew Unit
Irani Sofor (Cz.98/30) - Vehicle Driver
Irani Szak.parancsnok (Cz.98/30) - Team Leader
Irani Rajparancsnok (Cz.98/30) - Platoon Leader
Irani Tiszt (Vz.22) - Officer
Irani Utasz (Cz.98/30) - Engineer/Sapper
Irani Felcser (Cz.98/30) - Medic
Irani Harckocsizo (Vz.22) - Tank crew
Irani Pilota (Vz.22) - Pilot

Anti-tank gun:

3.7 cm pct.agyu (PUV Vz.37)

Transport:

Szamar - Mule
Praga ND - 4X2, 7-ton cargo
Ford-AA - 4X2, 1,5-ton cargo

Supply:

Szamar - Mule (ammo transporter)

Tanks:

AH-IV konnyu harckocsi - light tank/tankette
TNHP kozepes harckocsi - medium tank (In iranian army the later Pz.38(t) was medium tank)

Artillery:

7.5 cm hegyi agyu (Vz.28) - 75 mm mountain gun

Static:

ZB 53 Vz.37 geppuska - Heavy Machinegun

Anti-Aircraft:

ZB 30 Vz.30 golyoszoro (legvedelmi) - LMG in AA-mount

Aircraft:

Polikarpov I-15 (fighter)

military17 It's totally crazy, or isn't? military17

PS.: The iranian soldiers (and the other "arab" soldiers (Egypt, Líbia, Algerian, Senegalese and so on) are speaking arabian like the units in CWC).
Dateianhänge
Iran2.JPG
Iran2.JPG (157.8 KiB) 6822 mal betrachtet
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Beitrag von HunButyok »

Good news. It seems in this week I will finish with the 1939-41 peroid of North Africa.

In this wekend I will upload a beta version. (It will be the AXPRM2.0beta6)
Before I start th year 1942 I need some support and bug report. Becouse the testers only hungarians and they are only playing with RCM and AXPRM I'm curious the opinion of the other players. (Gameplay, speed, differences)
Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „AXPRM (SS RW)“