Some gameplay ideas?

Chinese Standalone Mod für Sudden Strike Resource War.
Antworten
Boli
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Some gameplay ideas?

Beitrag von Boli »

Hello sunjin,

what about such things for the gameplay?

- have you thought about shooting distances like in the RWG 2.0 Mod. Also the shooting smoke at the canons would be nice.
- I also like the splitting explosion when bombs are exploding.
- it would be the first use in a mod when the healing of hurt soldiers would take much more time (about 30 Minutes maybe), so it would be much more real when you need to pull out such soldiers for so long time. As a balance I would let the livepoints not countdown so fast, so it is a higher chance to keep a soldier alive. So medics and medic trucks can only keep heavy hurt soldiers alive and heal even double so long like normal (30 Minutes). Only hospital houses or medic camps should be able to heal the soldiers. So this fact would change immensely any tactics and needs to play the game much more concentrated on reconaissance before attacking a position and playing the game like a kind of chess.
- what about bringing a new unit like unarmed healing nurses and also some kinds of refugees, so civilians with horsewagen or just by foot with luggage.
- even some sounds do not fit like the german Nebelwerfer sound. Look the RWG sound or this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaPaq9UN ... re=related or this one
- also the fireanimation in AA guns from RWG would be nice and the sound for 20 mm flaks from the RWM 6.7 would be cool. It is a fast hammering sound. See the video from 1:40 Minute. I think I can remember that you could find exact that sound in the old RWM Mod for Sudden Strike Forever. It is used for the 20 mm even in german reconaissance Vehicles.
- VERY IMPORTANT: shot burned out vehicles stay much longer on the map or even burn longer. So when you defend a bridge you have to take care not letting the enemy onto the bridge because it would block the bridge when it happens.

So what do you think?
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Re: Some gameplay ideas?

Beitrag von sunjin »

Thx for your advice. But I'm not the modder nor the mapper, and I'll let your heard by Chinese modder.
astro
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)

Beitrag von astro »

@ Boli

ich werde dieses in deren Foren schreiben, mal sehen was Sie darauf antworten.

Gruß
astro
Bild

Bild
Der, der keinen Plan hat , wie man mir sagte !
astro
Oberst (Moderator)
Oberst (Moderator)

Beitrag von astro »

Hier die erste Reaktion :
突袭雷暴

RWM2.0 Artillery fire smoke too exaggerated
german Nebelwerfer AND 20MMFLAK SOUND There will be changes in the official version
Gruß
astro
Bild

Bild
Der, der keinen Plan hat , wie man mir sagte !
Boli
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von Boli »

Thanks for giving further.
Ah I forgot to involve the Video for the 20 mm. Here it is. So exact from 1:40 you can hear it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCYphK3h ... re=related

Bin mal gespannt was sie zu den Krankenschwestern sagen werden.

Gruß

Boli
Boli
Fahnenjunker
Fahnenjunker

Beitrag von Boli »

I have seen another mistake. When planes are crashing down the falling way seems to me much too short AND planes that crash into water should better splash up simply water and not explode like on earth. And another thing is the confusion between combat planes and battleplanes. For example the russian IL-2 is declared as a combat plane but is in fact much too heavy and so not so fast like a Focke Wulf plane for example. So better include battle planes to the bombers so that they go not into direct fight with combat planes.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Liberation Mod (SS RW)“