Is it possible to add these weapoms or equipments?

Chinese Standalone Mod für Sudden Strike Resource War.
Antworten
sunjin
Stabsunteroffizier
Stabsunteroffizier

Is it possible to add these weapoms or equipments?

Beitrag von sunjin »

Some countries in world war II used chemical weapons in the combats when they came across strong resistence like Japan(the only country put those weapons in large scale,). They used various gas bombs, such as mustard gas(yperite).
180959041.jpg
180959041.jpg (20.47 KiB) 3593 mal betrachtet
They also dropped biochemical bombs in the guerrilla areas.
347834.jpg
347834.jpg (35.86 KiB) 3593 mal betrachtet
As you know, the searchlights were widely used in world war II. The Soviet Union even used them to make German troops dizzy.
e6k5a66ewub2.jpg
e6k5a66ewub2.jpg (11.3 KiB) 3593 mal betrachtet
It's just my suggestions.

Regards!
Marlboro
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Well i hope this is a weapons suggestion topic

Beitrag von Marlboro »

I suggest adding very heavy anti-air artillery with more range and perhaps more damage, 'cause current ones do little damage against heavy bombers (8 concentrated 85mm russian AA against 2 He111 flying, towards the flak, are useless, bombers escape allways)
The big 3, USSR, USA, and Germany used these AAA in very limited numbers, compared to their smaller caliber counterparts because of high cost, low rate of fire, usefullnes only against high flying large sized targets.
USA: 120mm L\60 , Germany: 128mm L\55 , USSR: 130mm L\54 guns

The M1 120mm L\60 was only used in North America
The 128mm L\55 is well documented and used even in combat as a tank gun (Jagdtiger)
The 130mm L\54 (L\50 L\55)--- problamatic. I've read about it's developement from a naval gun into tank gun, ground artillery and AA, however i haven't seen a picture with it or some 100% info about its existence (not to be confused with the KC-130 said to have apeared in the 1950s)
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Re: Is it possible to add these weapoms or equipments?

Beitrag von HunButyok »

sunjin hat geschrieben:Some countries in world war II used chemical weapons in the combats when they came across strong resistence like Japan(the only country put those weapons in large scale,). They used various gas bombs, such as mustard gas(yperite).
180959041.jpg
They also dropped biochemical bombs in the guerrilla areas.
347834.jpg
As you know, the searchlights were widely used in world war II. The Soviet Union even used them to make German troops dizzy.
e6k5a66ewub2.jpg
It's just my suggestions.

Regards!

They were two another gas operation.

One in 1942 in Harkov. Germans started to kill the defenders in in the channels under the streets. It was unsuccess attack.

German transported to Hungary lot of chemical weapons autumn 1944 to used them against soviets. A soviet ground attack plane attacked the german train, and lot of chemical weapons fallen down to the ground. It was a very big accident. German and hungarian anti-chemical units repaired the damaged containers and they collected the chemicals in the area of the railway.
Bild
HunButyok
Leutnant
Leutnant

Re: Is it possible to add these weapoms or equipments?

Beitrag von HunButyok »

The searchling against german troops only was a communist propaganda. They started to make blindness on the germans, but the crazy soviets made light above their tanks. Lot of soviet tanks were destroyed by the german AT-guns. military18
Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „Liberation Mod (SS RW)“