strategy wargames forum ist wieder online

Hauptforum für Sudden Strike 2.
Antworten
tom
* SSM - General * (Administrator)
strategy wargames forum ist wieder online

Beitrag von tom »

Krieg ist die Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln. Es erhebt sich nur die Frage, ob er immer nötig ist. Wehret den Anfängen!!!!!

Bild
Kamui
Hauptmann
Hauptmann
Beitrag von Kamui »

Neben den bekannten Threads gibts auch noch ein lustiges Forumsspiel

http://www.strategy-wargames.com/index.php?showtopic=26

Bild
SGGWD

Beitrag von SGGWD »

Nice board but unfair admins, they ban without warning and without reason. Watch out that the board doesn't become an other aprm censor board.
tom
Beitrag von tom »

tom sagt:

:!:

Hm, ich hatte nie den Eindruck, dass Sar so etwas grundlos macht.

Er ist schon öfter Opfer von massiven Hackerangriffen geworden und dem entsprechend vorsichtig, wenn ihm etwas faul vorkommt. Du solltest vielleich mal mit ihm reden.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hm, I never had the impression that Sar is doing such things without cause.

He was massively hacked in the past and so he takes extrem caution on things that he finds suspicious. Maybe you should speak with him.

Gruß

tom :wink:
Krieg ist die Fortsetzung der Politik mit anderen Mitteln. Es erhebt sich nur die Frage, ob er immer nötig ist. Wehret den Anfängen!!!!!

Bild
SGGWD

Beitrag von SGGWD »

That's the thing I'm trying to do since yesterday noon, he won't answer.
Saizew

Beitrag von Saizew »

1. Die Sperrung erfolgte NICHT ohne Warnung und auch NICHT grundlos !!!
2. Jeder registrierte User von str-w vermag sich selbst ein Bild über die Gründe zu machen die zu dieser Sperrung führten...

1. The ban was NOT done without warning and also NOT without reason !!!
2. Each registered user of str-w is able himself to make a picture about the reasons that led to this ban...

mfg, regards

Saizew
SGGWD

Beitrag von SGGWD »

The ban was done without warning and I also broke no board rule so there is/was no reason for the ban or a warning.
SGGWD

Beitrag von SGGWD »

What's up? Aren't you allowed to answer anymore?

ps: cya in five days

[Of course not, because I'm banned for life without saying one single bad word about the board (an other harassment and breaking of the own board rules). Don't thank god if this should occur, than we'll have an other "big brother" board called "Strategy Wargames" and Sar is of the same standard as the aprm guys.]

pps: If it doesn't occur, ignore the last two sentences.

ppps: Am I banned for life?
tom
Beitrag von tom »

tom sagt:

:!:

Eine Antwort ist unnötig, da schon alles gesagt wurde. Alles weitere musst du mit Sar ausmachen, wir können dir dabei weiterhelfen.

------------------------------------------------------

No need to reply, everything is said. Communicate with Sar, we can´t really help you.

Yours

tom :wink:

Bild
SGGWD

Beitrag von SGGWD »

Unfair or forgetful Admins, the 7 days ban time is over and I'm still banned.
SGGWD

Beitrag von SGGWD »

Surprise surprise, I'm still banned.

Everyone must agree Sar's board rules and shouldn't break them, but not even he sticks to the rules. Not a good example.
Repeal the rules, if they aren't binding on you.
Saizew

Beitrag von Saizew »

Wundert es Dich tatsächlich daß die vorrübergehende Sperrung Deines Accounts mittlerweile in eine endgültige umgewandelt wurde ???

Sowohl Deine uneinsichtigen, teilweise beleidigenden und unverschämten e-mails an Sardaukar und auch Deine Postings hier zeigen daß sich nichts an Deinem Verhalten bzw. an Deiner Einstellung die zur Sperrung führte geändert hat und wohl auch nichts ändern wird .....

Falls Du es immer noch nicht begriffen hast handelt es sich um ein privates Board und somit bestimmt derjenige die Regeln der die Rechnungen bezahlt....

Um aus den Forumsregeln zu zitieren:

"This is a private forum and rules are guidace for moderators, but the owners retain supreme right to commit changes to site and accounts without notice.

If you cant handle above rules, stay away."

Die Regeln sind immer noch die gleichen .....

Somit ist dieses Thema endgültig abgeschlossen und weitere Antworten in Zukunft erübrigen sich .... have a nice day.

mfg

Saizew
SGGWD

Beitrag von SGGWD »

Which insulting and impertinent mails? Which behavior and attitude?

Don't make it too easy for yourself and don't shift the blame to anyone else.

Who banned me without warning and reason? Sar.
Who hasn't answered one single mail? Sar.

I'm not conscious of having done any wrong, but I'm willing to start all over again. May I Sar?
Antworten

Zurück zu „Sudden Strike 2“